City 1 -0 Stockport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morrison looks an excellent signing doesn't he?

he did look good tonight Hobbs had a couple of shakey moments early on but defense looked solid again.

the Keeper did well when he palmed a cross away when they were pressing late on it was a vital touch

first back to back wins since April 2007 (under Mr Worthington)

Does anyone know what the attendence was for this game?

Ah, ok, surprised it was that much tbh

It was taken a little more serious then by the Premier League Sides IMO but if people are interested in it and think its important to remain in it then fair enough,I just think the League and gaining Promotion is the Only important thing this season.
I'm going bed...Party on:)

Wouldn't have had a fantastic night at Stamford Bridge and Villa Park without it!!!

would have been nice to have got a few more against not a great side, I guess a clean sheet and a win is good enough.

Hope Mattock makes a quick return but doesn't sound too good.

Role on Sat.

Does anybody know if Stockport were fielding a full strength side?

Does anybody know if Stockport were fielding a full strength side?

Stockport made 4/5 changes from their team at the weekend.

Also, I was speaking with some of the trainee players after the game and it looks like a broken ankle for Mattock. Really hope not cause he's started the season really well (especially the partnership between him and Dyer).

Stockport made 4/5 changes from their team at the weekend.
Yeah I seen that on their website, but were they changes for the better, or worse?

One can only presume they were for the worse, but there is a possibility they were players returning from fitness problems.

If we only beat a 10 man weakened Stockport team 1-0 at home, then I do have cause for concern on Saturday.

Yeah I seen that on their website, but were they changes for the better, or worse?

One can only presume they were for the worse, but there is a possibility they were players returning from fitness problems.

If we only beat a 10 man weakened Stockport team 1-0 at home, then I do have cause for concern on Saturday.

This is the same feel for me, i am a bit worried, but we do have some better players back for Saturday with the likes of Fryatt, Oakley returning

Stockport rested players, it will be a tough game at their place. Before the sending off I thought they looked better than us. However I didn't think Kish and Wes played that well. & DJ was very poor, he adds nothing to our team.

This is the same feel for me, i am a bit worried, but we do have some better players back for Saturday with the likes of Fryatt, Oakley returning

But we made six changes ourselves and don't you think that in the past few years, against 10 men and this type of opposition we would have lost?
Plus listening to the commentary they said that Stockport had come to try and stop us playing, but from the sound of it we still made plenty of chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669