Gallagher
Fryatt
Howard

Full set of subs to follow...

Last edited:
Newcastle V Leicester City

Howard starts... and thats all I remember :icon_bigg

Re: Newcastle V Leicester City

NUFC: Steve Harper, Danny Simpson, Jose Enrique, Steven Taylor, Ryan Taylor, Joey Barton, Geremi, Alan Smith (c), Kevin Nolan, Danny Guthrie, Nile Ranger
Subs: Tim Krul, Tamas Kadar, Wesley Ngo Baheng, Kazenga LuaLua, Ben Tozer, Haris Vuckic, Ryan Donaldson

NUFC: Steve Harper, Danny Simpson, Jose Enrique, Steven Taylor, Ryan Taylor, Joey Barton, Geremi, Alan Smith (c), Kevin Nolan, Danny Guthrie, Nile Ranger

Subs: Tim Krul, Tamas Kadar, Wesley Ngo Baheng, Kazenga LuaLua, Ben Tozer, Haris Vuckic, Ryan Donaldson

Line-up is quite predictable apart from Gallagher on the left - surely he can't be a better option in that position than both Dyer and Adams?

Line-up is quite predictable apart from Gallagher on the left - surely he can't be a better option in that position than both Dyer and Adams?

Time will tell. Worth a punt.

And stop calling me shirley ....

Last edited:
Poor line up from Newcastle - two left backs, five central midfielders, and one young striker. Their team is seriously unbalanced and their bench has no quality at all.

Or Gradel/N'Guessan

Seems a weird choice to me with Gallagher.

Expected Tunch to come in too. Did McGivern get clearance?

Attacking lineup though with Gallagher in there..

I'm assuming Nile Ranger is a striker for Newcastle? Him and Smith up front.

We can win this :) Come on City! I'm so excited... not even had a chance to listen to any of our games this season because of being at work the whole time, so this is my first sample of how we're doing really!

Newcastle are expected to play with nolan up front with ranger.
Smith hasn't scored for 4 years!

4 years! That's shocking. He'll score tonight now though...

I thought with the departures of Martins, Owen and Viduka they'd move Smith back to a striker this season... can see why they havn't then!

Our subs are:

Subs: Conrad Logan, Michael Morrison, Ryan McGivern, Andy King, Lloyd Dyer, Nicky Adams, Martyn Waghorn

bloody hell theres an echo round here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670