City away at Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.
never a penalty. Hits Berner's knee then bounces up and hits Brown's flailig arm which is down by his leg...

second good block/save by harper
city still look as though they can get caught at back on the break

Last edited:
Newcastle are working much better off the ball and are quick, but City are looking pretty organised. SH*T - I thought Fryatt was going to score then. COME ON!!

Newcastle are really poor and I don't know if it's the rain or something but passning has been disastrous at times. A bit disappointed in N'Guessan and Gallagher, I would like them to be more involved in the game with more crosses etc.

Still hopeful!

HT 0-0. Should be 1-0 up with that Fryatt chance at the end, thought it was in! :(

I think we are bossing this game. Just need a goal to confirm our superiority. I'd like to see Dany having a real run at Enrique. Oakley and Wellens controlling midfield. Who would have thought that Alan Smith and Geremi graced the premiership!

Much better movement from Newcastle - seem to be finding a lot of space on the overlap, but to City's credit they are closing them down well. We look more dangerous through the middle, Howards got the measure of his man - but most of our play is going via N'Guessan who has barely got past his man since the 5th min. Gallaghers only touches seem to have been his freekicks.

I think we are bossing this game. Just need a goal to confirm our superiority. I'd like to see Dany having a real run at Enrique. Oakley and Wellens controlling midfield. Who would have thought that Alan Smith and Geremi graced the premiership!

Useless both of them!

regardless of the result tonight, after watching 45 minutes I feel rather optimistic. Pearson clearly knows what he is doing and with wellens and oakley playing like this, we'll have a good season. The defence also looks good. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669