City to play Real Madrid in pre-season friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.

4-4-2

Confirmed on BBC Radio Leicester to be at the Walkers Stadium on Saturday 30th July.

Last edited:
Leicester City v Real Madrid - pre season

Leicester City v Real Madrid on the 30th of July in a pre season friendly. Massive. :icon_roll

I'm glad I've got the day off so I can celebrate such enormous news.

It's good - but it's not massive and of no 'Real' significance.

Stringer's style is OTT immaturity so it was predictable that there would be litttle or no substance to the matter. And to some extent by over-hyping he's tarnished a good news story.

Stringer's style is OTT immaturity so it was predictable that there would be litttle or no substance to the matter. And to some extent by over-hyping he's tarnished a good news story.

Quite.

Regardless of Stringer's hype, I'm pleased about it and will definitely be there.

Most marketable pre-season friendly I can recall. Well done Sven - shows he has a lot of friends in the game.

Also - excellent preparation for honing game plans for the likes of Barnsley again next season - and other rivals with a similar style to Real.

Stringer just tweeted it was 'big news'. Real Madrid are not 'little or no substance'. Does it have to be the signing of Messi or Alonso before it is big enough news for you?

I am quite sure for every League club, bar a few Prem clubs, this would be big news that their fans would be excited about.

My family will definitely be there, and I expect the match will sell out.

Stringer just tweeted it was 'big news'. Real Madrid are not 'little or no substance'. Does it have to be the signing of Messi or Alonso before it is big enough news for you?

I am quite sure for every League club, bar a few Prem clubs, this would be big news that their fans would be excited about.

My family will definitely be there, and I expect the match will sell out.

:038::038::038: Well said, sir!

Mesut's coming to Leicester! :038::038::038:

Bigger news than if Ferguson was to leave Manure, eh Stringer?

Fantastic News.

The Actual Real Madrid Second Eleven/reserves/squad players/etc playing at The Actual Walkers Stadium.

I do hope that some of the big stars are on the pitch, they do have enough tallent in the squad so even the second eleven will have big names.

Lets kick the knees off them!

Bigger news than if Ferguson was to leave Manure, eh Stringer?

Why would that be of any interest to Leicester fans?

Real Madrid coming to the Walkers is much bigger news as far as I'm concerned.

Why would that be of any interest to Leicester fans?

Real Madrid coming to the Walkers is much bigger news as far as I'm concerned.

He said in football terms its bigger news than Fergie leaving Manure...which it quite clearly isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669