City to play Real Madrid in pre-season friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitz

What naughty word ends in inh? :102::icon_wink

May have to ask Apple about that one, autocorrects many perfectly fine words....I could be arsed to scroll back to correct 'he'll' to hell though, so should have spotted that!

Cate Fox

You know what, some people on here are just miserable *****.

You should **** off and go and support someone else.

No matter what happens to our club, some of our fans are never happy and that includes on this forum.

We should go back to the days when we had no money, were languishing around the foot of the table for years and had shit manager after shit manager and no immediate prospects.

You are a ****ing embarassment. **** off the lot of you.

Who is?
There was me thinking that an internet forum was for opinions... some of which you may not agree with :icon_conf

Last edited:

Steven

Leicester City (4-4-2): Walker (Coyne, 61); Sinclair (Curtis, h-t), Elliott (Taggart, 61), Thatcher (Impey, h-t), Rogers (Howey, 36); Gillespie, Scimeca, Izzet (Brooker, 67), Scowcroft (Nalis, h-t); Ferdinand (Deane, 61), Hignett (Dickov, h-t; Heath, 90).

Boy Genius

Banned
Over the top. Just like Stringer and the rest of the BBC overselling this friendly. For the record I have welcomed it and expressed a desire to go but one can hardly call this "massive" or even "enormous" as the presenter on BBC Radio Leicester did. My penis on the other hand is up the arse of a young 'un....... :icon_wink

FFS!

Boy Genius

Banned
Hi BG - could you just clarify the word that you used. Was it to do with self abuse or general fornication?

Thanks.

Insert the word of your choice Spion.... I know what my word would be.

Motown Fox

We went away from that game against Barca thinking Keith Gillespie was going to make it great in the City side in the season to come.Oh how wrong could we be.

So hopefully if a player or players really impress against Real lets hope they can keep it up next season!

Last edited:

Steven

We went away from that game against Barca thinking Keith Gillespie was going to make it great in the City side in the season to come.Oh how wrong could we be.

So hopefully if a player or players really impress against Real lets hope they can keep it up next season!

Nalis was the best player on the pitch. :icon_bigg

fahey

Leicester 2 - Real Madrid 2. week later Kidderminister Hariers 2 - Leicester 1?

or maybe its one of few big games, with ac milan after then LA Galaxy, Bayern then Brighton in the league

camberwell fox

Who is?
There was me thinking that an internet forum was for opinions... some of which you may not agree with :icon_conf

Well clearly not you as you had made no reference to it. :icon_conf

camberwell fox

There's nothing more progressive or special than a pre-season kick about is there? I realise now that I really should have realised that and got extremely excited. I better return those season tickets before my apathy rubs off on to the players.

No you're right. Playing WBA is infinately more attractive than playing Real Madrid.

Steven

No you're right. Playing WBA is infinately more attractive than playing Real Madrid.

Who said or implied that? The only questioning I have seen in this thread is how "big", "massive" or "enormous" playing Real Madrid in a friendly truly is. I say without fear of contradiction that playing Real Madrid in a friendly is much more exciting than playing WBA, even with their celebrity supporters, Nick Hancock and Adrian Chiles.

However much like the game against Barcelona, many would suspect it is only a pleasant distraction in the grand scheme of things, getting into the PL. :icon_bigg

fox58

Who said or implied that? The only questioning I have seen in this thread is how "big", "massive" or "enormous" playing Real Madrid in a friendly truly is. I say without fear of contradiction that playing Real Madrid in a friendly is much more exciting than playing WBA, even with their celebrity supporters, Nick Hancock and Adrian Chiles.

However much like the game against Barcelona, many would suspect it is only a pleasant distraction in the grand scheme of things, getting into the PL. :icon_bigg

Nick Hancock is a Stoke fan do you mean Frank Skinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669