Clough dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
This place is pathetic. i used to come hear to read interesting opinions and views on leicester city.

Someone has died, and some of you have no respect.

it really is very sad that you can't see that human life is more important than a football rivalry.

Football is certainly a sadder sport without the likes of Ol' Big head. The question will never be answered, Where would England be in terms of football world domination with Mr Brian Clough in charge?
I mean he was good at working with mediocre polayers and turning them into world beaters and England have got some mediocre players.... :roll:
RIP Brian (should have been Sir Brian!)

JKFOX said:
This place is pathetic. i used to come hear to read interesting opinions and views on leicester city.

Someone has died, and some of you have no respect.

it really is very sad that you can't see that human life is more important than a football rivalry.

Well said JK - not sure I'd have let this thread stay on the messageboard (if I had any choice) because of the way it was started and in my eyes no ammount of apology will make up for what were ill judged and badly timed comments.

The ever-popular Marlon gets it from the foxes.... and ignores PM's...run along Trent rat.

Really and truly JK and EMC you obviously seem determined to stick with the wrong taking of the thread, which is disappointing.

For the sake of argument, I shall ask Webbo to delete this thread and we can all move on.

Once again, I apologise my irony was taken out of context, I will miss Ole' Big 'Ead and feel good in the knowledge I have paid my respects in the right places, however I have read my initial post and can see how it looks which I am sorry for....

Now then, how about Blake eh? He's good though right? :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670