Coca Cola Win a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
ScarboroughFox said:
and on the main screen bit

click on stadium goals - there are some crackers on it, no leicester goals (cos we aint scored any) but there is a nice neat finish by Chris O'Grady for Rushden

Quality goal, really dont know why we dont give him a chance.

DurhamFox said:
Quality goal, really dont know why we dont give him a chance.

He hasn't really made much of an impression when he has played for the first-team in pre-season friendlies. If he was considered ready for the first-team, I don't think we would have bought 3 strikers since the season began.

bocadillo said:
He hasn't really made much of an impression when he has played for the first-team in pre-season friendlies. If he was considered ready for the first-team, I don't think we would have bought 3 strikers since the season began.

I agree, he clearly isn't being considered for the first team. However I think he is worth a try. I know it will be tricky to decide which one of our on-fire strikers to drop though :icon_conf

DurhamFox said:
I agree, he clearly isn't being considered for the first team. However I think he is worth a try. I know it will be tricky to decide which one of our on-fire strikers to drop though :icon_conf

I agree. I would certainly give him a chance in the present circumstances. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

webmaster said:
So you've mellowed a bit since pre-season then :)

Yes, I am aware of what I wrote then - and wondered if somebody (you!) would point it out.. He was awful in Lillestrøm - but desperate times need desperate measures.

17th now, just put an entry in for me, my wife and my Mum.

2 behind N***s County

ScarboroughFox said:
Leeds are top with over 11,000 and we havent even got 1k yet

It's all about momentum.

We've got more chance of catching them in this comp than the league !

Does anybody know if Jessel has taken part in this poll?! (Alright it's a prize-draw that would make my joke less funny!)

Thought it would be funny, tried to jump on the Jessel/Poll bandwagon from a few weeks ago, it just takes me a while to think of anything funny to say!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00