Cod mw3

Status
Not open for further replies.

FryattFox

Anyone else getting it?

Was disappointed with Black Ops, but MW2 was excellent and I can't wait for this.

I'll get it. I don't like COD online but the campaign modes are usually pretty good, think I'll get someone to get it me as an Xmas prezzy though. I'm more of a Halo man for multiplayer fps.

I'll get it. I don't like COD online but the campaign modes are usually pretty good, think I'll get someone to get it me as an Xmas prezzy though. I'm more of a Halo man for multiplayer fps.

I love the online; compared to Halo I find it a lot more enjoyable when playing by myself. When I'm playing with others I think Halo is much more competitive and team-orientated, and I've actually just gone back to Halo 3 from Reach.

Last edited:
no. I play COD for about a month and then never play it once completing the campaign as I just get hammered online. Shall save my money

Anyone got it yet? I'm heading to Game after work to trade in Arkham City against it, should be half price then, so not too bad.

I'd buy COD Modern Demo-camping III if they did it.

Which they don't, the ****ers.

Downloaded it from Steam this afternoon. Seems decent, only done a few missions on campaign.

I had a go last night - I've got nowhere near as much free time these days as I used to have though! Played through a few of the campaign missions and the engine is absolutely identical to MW2 (if it ain't broke, don't fix it I suppose).

The storyline seems petty good so far, it does seem that the campaign mode is just one long training level for the multiplayer though.

looks good, nice to be killed in new surroundings

I will suggest that to the wife for this weekend's packing.

Unfortunately, I can inform you from experience that wives are immune from said accessories.

May I suggest a sharp tongue (not literally) and a distinct lack of empathy.

So is it worth buying then you bumders?

It's a repackaged version of MW2 basically, with a few tweaks here and there. Totally geared for online multiplayer - the campaign mode is good but will only take you about 4-5 hours to complete, so I wouldn't buy it if you're not a big online gamer as it's not worth it.

Obviously there are a load of brand new maps and the perks system and weapons customisation has been upgraded, lots of new online game modes too.

But like I say, if you're not interested in playing online, don't bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566