Colchester 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macky

Gruntled Member
Dickov grabs the equaliser with his first touch. :038:

So by reckoning if we lose next Saturday, we'll only have a 4 point gap and if 'Wall win their game in hand and win next Saturday that will be a 6 point gap.

Shitty pants time.

So by reckoning if we lose next Saturday, we'll only have a 4 point gap and if 'Wall win their game in hand and win next Saturday that will be a 6 point gap.

Shitty pants time.
And if we win next Saturday then it will be different again.

Shit, just realised. If we lose all of our games from now on and the chasing pack win all theirs, we will miss out on auto promo.

Shitting myself.

I want to know when it is mathematically impossible for Leeds to go above us, why is that?

Shitty pants time.

Hazz, cop on lad. You surely can't be serious?

By rights we shouldn't have won today, they had some gilt edged chances. Relief

Yep, what with that and a dodgy set of officials. Crikey though, just when you think you have seen some shit games at this level along comes another one.

That was a pretty shite match..... kinda sums up why I havent bothered this season

Plus, why oh ****ing why were people singing ''we're one nil down, who gives a ****...''

The shittest song ever.

We're one nil down, who gives a fcuk,
we're Leicester boys and we're going up....

Shite yes, but at least it helped to get some sprt of atmosphere going when we needed it.

Feckin' awful game, feckin' awful performance

King, Oakley and Fryatt were truly completely absolutely feckin' awful in the extreme

Absolute shocker from a team that simply does not know how to play without Steve Howard

Total wank

Absoutely awful. Half our team didnt want to know today and just looked like they couldn't be bothered. Oakley and King were dreadful in midfield. Barry and Fryatt were a waste of time up front, they were just both offside all the time and for Fryatt to go through 1 on 1 and to not hit the target is pathetic. Warner had a very good game we would of certainly lost if it wasn't for him. Really getting worried now as we just seem to be awful at home if you don't include the Cheltenham game. Mark Yeates was good for them why were our fans booing him, he was on LOAN for a few months what is their problem.

Edit: The second half was much better than the first, however it wasn't really hard to better the first half rubbish that we witnessed.

Last edited:
Poor game as per usual when we play colchester. I thought Oakley & king had a poor game. Dyer looked sharper & Gradel played well. They looked a one man team with Yeates pulling the strings.
The linesman next to the west stand (i sit inline with the 18 yard box)was shocking, 3 poor offsides when we attacked, one of which was clearly the best part of 10 yards ONSIDE. Then in the second half he let them through three times when they were clearly offside, one resulted in a great save. The ref & linesman also gave a bizzar goal kick when it was knowhere near, they were rubbish.
Keeper played well would have lost if it wasn't for two good stops.
Not to down hearted, would have lost last season & we did create some chances without Howard.
Knowing city we'll beat p'boro.

Oh yeh & the colchester wags & friends etc were being gobby, I think a city or colchester rep went & spoke to them. Shame that some of our fans, some must have been 60 years plus couldn't control themselves with some of the behaviour towards them, Still the wags should have kept a little more discreet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566