Colchester 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor game as per usual when we play colchester. I thought Oakley & king had a poor game. Dyer looked sharper & Gradel played well. They looked a one man team with Yeates pulling the strings.
The linesman next to the west stand (i sit inline with the 18 yard box)was shocking, 3 poor offsides when we attacked, one of which was clearly the best part of 10 yards ONSIDE. Then in the second half he let them through three times when they were clearly offside, one resulted in a great save. The ref & linesman also gave a bizzar goal kick when it was knowhere near, they were rubbish.
Keeper played well would have lost if it wasn't for two good stops.
Not to down hearted, would have lost last season & we did create some chances without Howard.
Knowing city we'll beat p'boro.

You must have been sat in the same sight line as me, i was in row f at the end. Wondered who the Colchester entourage was at the back and in the hospitality box, there was a good few of em. Very poor performance. I'm concerned if we put in any more shows like that we will be caught before we cross the line.

A really poor performance today,especially warner,king,oakley and hayles

tony warner even though made 2 really good saves was flapping and punching at everything,scared the life out of me and should be dropped.

King went hiding,oakley set piece distribution,and hayles (passed it) were the factors in leicester's poor performance.

They came with a 4-4-2 team,so why did we try and hoof it all the time to hayles,when really we were better of keeping it on the ground

Poor game, low quality from both sides and we sunk to their level. But we didnt get beaten and a good side will get points when they'renot playing well.

You must have been sat in the same sight line as me, i was in row f at the end. Wondered who the Colchester entourage was at the back and in the hospitality box, there was a good few of em. Very poor performance. I'm concerned if we put in any more shows like that we will be caught before we cross the line.

I don't know what row I'm on I just walk to my spot, I think it's m behind the wall of the exit. The city adults being abusive were all with the kids clubs & schools.
I to worry about getting caught at the death.

A really poor performance today,especially warner,king,oakley and hayles

tony warner even though made 2 really good saves was flapping and punching at everything,scared the life out of me and should be dropped.

What!!

Did you actually go to the game?

yes i did go to the game,did you?

And if you refering to warner,at set pieces he looked unsure of himself,he never once tried to catch the ball,flapping about and then punching when un necessary

He moved very late on the free kick from which they scored.

He didn't fill me with any confidence, I will be glad when one of the proper goalies can come back.

He moved very late on the free kick from which they scored.

He didn't fill me with any confidence, I will be glad when one of the proper goalies can come back.

To be honest the wall was meant to be covering that side of the goal, so i think when he saw it clear the wall he knew it was going it and didnt bother diving.

To be honest the wall was meant to be covering that side of the goal, so i think when he saw it clear the wall he knew it was going it and didnt bother diving.

..... and which player on the pitch is responsible for setting the wall up?

..... and which player on the pitch is responsible for setting the wall up?

The goalkeeper. Yes good point, however the ball went over the wall if i remember rightly, so it is not his not fault if the wall did not jump or if whoever was in the wall was to small.

The goalkeeper. Yes good point, however the ball went over the wall if i remember rightly, so it is not his not fault if the wall did not jump or if whoever was in the wall was to small.

I don't think it would have beaten Martin. But I do blame Warner for the goal today.

I don't think it would have beaten Martin. But I do blame Warner for the goal today.

I can't say to much until i have seen the goal again. However i thought it was a good free kick and it should've been stopped by the wall if anyone.

I can't say to much until i have seen the goal again. However i thought it was a good free kick and it should've been stopped by the wall if anyone.

If the wall is that important, why have a fecking goalie anyway? Put the ****er in the wall as well!

If the wall is that important, why have a fecking goalie anyway? Put the ****er in the wall as well!

I always see it as the goalie covers the half that he is standing in and the other half is meant to be covered by the wall. Look at the free kicks Ronaldo scored they go over the wall and the keeper doesent move. Nowdays most free-kicks that go over the wall and in, the keeper stands still as they know they are not going to get there. In my opinion the goal today was the walls fault or the free kick was too good i dont blame Warner.

I think about 20,000 people knew where the free kick was going before it was taken. Warner should have got there but didn't react quickly enough.

I think about 20,000 people knew where the free kick was going before it was taken. Warner should have got there but didn't react quickly enough.

Some free kicks are unstoppable by the way. It was a good free kick ffs and Warner was covering the other half of the goal. Ah well it is opinions fair enough if that's what you think i think otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669