Colchester Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven posted a very similar realistic summary as you did after the Chelsea match & was labeled as 'negative & paranoid' by some retards, I think that's what he was getting at

O.k fine, but i didnt have knowledge of him being criticized by other posters. It just looked like a dig at me for speaking what imo was the truth.

O.k fine, but i didnt have knowledge of him being criticized by other posters. It just looked like a dig at me for speaking what imo was the truth.

Just how I felt. :icon_wink

That's nothing, I got called a 'dick head' earlier by some internet hardman.

I could've sworn abusive posts like that are against forum rules but I won't lose any sleep over it

I could've sworn abusive posts like that are against forum rules but I won't lose any sleep over it
I bet you have been called worse than that........you great big soft Irish Jessie

Changing tack slightly, why do you think that Nigel Clough has never progressed into the 'proper' leagues?

I had a conversation on this in a pub near Burton last year because it's been a puzzle to me too.

They thought it was simply because he's not up to it.

The people on Radio Leicester blamed Sheehan for their goal. So it was probably anyone but Sheehan's fault.

Sheehan did get caught out and that led directly to the goal. :icon_sad:

I am willing to take action if you require. :icon_bigg :icon_wink

I had a conversation on this in a pub near Burton last year because it's been a puzzle to me too.

They thought it was simply because he's not up to it.
I thought he was honouring his old mans wishes. And they were to stay in lower league football until you are seen as the best and had achieved great things at that status, then and only then move up to higher leagues.

Sheehan did get caught out and that led directly to the goal. :icon_sad:

Now that's interesting. I was skimming through Foxestalk before and from memory Thracian (well known Sheahan fancier) had him as man of the match? :icon_conf

Now that's interesting. I was skimming through Foxestalk before and from memory Thracian (well known Sheahan fancier) had him as man of the match? :icon_conf
Nobody had Sheehan as MOTM, they couldn't, it would have been impossible, Shirley?

Nobody had Sheehan as MOTM, they couldn't, it would have been impossible, Shirley?

Exactly. He looks a good prospect except when you have to rely on him defensively. :icon_conf

Fryatt can be an excellent player, all about motivation for him I feel.

It's only one match, obviously, but I thought Fryatt looked better behind the front two. He's not got the pace to lead the line - lying deeper he gets more of the ball and can be more inventive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00