Colchester United - Championship - Saturday 13th January 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a priority card Boc, how do I get one?

Only ST holders have Priority Cards. You need to collect one from the ticket office. Everybody starts with Priority 3.

Last edited:
Only ST holders have Priority Cards. You need to collect one from the ticket office. Everybody starts with Priority 3.

We are both ST holders, should they have come with one?

Only ST holders have Priority Catds. You need to collect one from the ticket office. Everybody starts with Priority 3.

I will get one tomorrow. I will have been to all but 2 away matches this season, so what do you think my priority will be next season?

Cheers Boc, I knew the highlighted bit.

What if I have lost a couple of my stubs, is there a chance they will believe me?

They will have been recorded on the computer. Just go in with MHS at a time when they are not busy and ask them toi work through it with you. It's probably not worth worrying about the odd missing stub. You don't have to go to all the games to go up a priority.

We are both ST holders, should they have come with one?

They used to, but you have to collect them now.

I will get one tomorrow. I will have been to all but 2 away matches this season, so what do you think my priority will be next season?

They only used to let you go up one priority each year, but now they seem to just base the new priority on the previous season's number of games. The number varies each year, but I think 15 has got you a Priority 1 recently. They only announce what will apply just before the start of the new season as the season tickets are being sold.

Don't worry too much - you will be Priority 1 by the tiem we get back into the Prem and that is where it really starts to matter.

Bollox i really wanted to get to this game. really fancied experiencing my first legal standing game :(

They only used to let you go up one priority each year, but now they seem to just base the new priority on the previous season's number of games. The number varies each year, but I think 15 has got you a Priority 1 recently. They only announce what will apply just before the start of the new season as the season tickets are being sold.

Don't worry too much - you will be Priority 1 by the tiem we get back into the Prem and that is where it really starts to matter.

We got priority 1 again this season, and were told again you needed to have been to 13 games to qualify. We often have to go back to the ticket office to get our cards stamped as they often forget to put the stickers in with the tickets in the post. I do not believe they do keep a record on the computers of which games you go away to as a last time we won promotion to the Premiership we went to most of the away games and having been told they did keep a record did not get the card stamped. Needless to say, when we renewed our STs we were told they did not keep a record and we would be Priority 3. Very miffed, especially as it resulted in us missing the Arsenal away game at the end of the season.

well i've missed a handful over about 5 years, and still have priority 3. i applied for tickets for sunderland and got a polite email back saying "sorry, tickets are on general sale from friday onwards"....hmm, i was told i had priority one but now i'm not even a season ticket holder. its worth just saying you have priority 1 and applying for the tickets on the 1st anyway

from what you've told me Fitz you should be priority 1.

My problem is that cos i get mine through the SC, our cards get 'stickered' and the SC keeps records but the ticket office doesn't have my details on their computers!

when i went in the summer to pick my priority card up they told me according to their records i had been to no away games for the last 3 years! like a lot of folk though i keep my ticket stubs and i also keep my old priority cards so she gave me a 1 card anyhoo.

suffice to say i had a word with people in the SC about making sure the ticket office knew that who in the SC went to the bloody away games!

I went in to the ticket office yesterday and told them I had been to 11 matches and they believed me and signed the priority card.
Even though I have only actually been to 7 games.

I went in to the ticket office yesterday and told them I had been to 11 matches and they believed me and signed the priority card.

I'm going to ring them and grass you up...

well i've missed a handful over about 5 years, and still have priority 3. i applied for tickets for sunderland and got a polite email back saying "sorry, tickets are on general sale from friday onwards"....hmm, i was told i had priority one but now i'm not even a season ticket holder. its worth just saying you have priority 1 and applying for the tickets on the 1st anyway
Fitz, you really want to go on the away ticket standing order scheme, you can probably still sign up for the rest of the season, just give the ticket office a bell. BTW, you indicate which matches you want to go to, so you won't automatically be sent a ticket for a game you can't go to.

Fitz, you really want to go on the away ticket standing order scheme, you can probably still sign up for the rest of the season, just give the ticket office a bell. BTW, you indicate which matches you want to go to, so you won't automatically be sent a ticket for a game you can't go to.

cheers, Boc (i think) suggested that to me earlier in the year. after emailing them 3 times and getting a response of "we're on to it" i have received nothing, i think there's a few print outs of emails from me in their to do file. its purely down to this one game which i would benefit from, others a seat is easily got

they will never know unless they ask for ticket stubs? if they do just say you lost them or something.

at the end of the season i'll be trying to go up a priority or 2. even if it means lying to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566