Coleman Set For Leicester Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macky

Gruntled Member
No I am saying lets get to the prem and then re - evaluate based on the managers performance. Given decent financial backing who can say how Wortho would perform in the top flight, give the poor fecker a chance before writing him off.

So, at what stage do you re-evaluate the managers performance?

Yorkshire Vixen

we should wait and see who gets the managers job first before deciding if theyll be any good in any division :102:

highland fox

No I am saying lets get to the prem and then re - evaluate based on the managers performance. Given decent financial backing who can say how Wortho would perform in the top flight, give the poor fecker a chance before writing him off.

I'm not writing him off but neither do I think he's the best thing since sliced bread.

four king power

Seems to me that has been Leicesters problem for far to long, giving donkeys a chance that is :icon_conf

Lako42

my view on wortho is nothing to do with the fact we have actually won a game, ive been watching leicester with shit managers for years now and i can see some simple yet fundamental changes. the guy knows exactly what he is doing and how to do it, he is old school which is exactly what we need rather than one of these 'OMG this guys the greatest up and coming manager in the universe' types.

i want my leicester team to show fight, be fit enough to do it and a manager who isnt affraid to mix it up a tad when needed. Worthington fits the bill in my eyes.

Chrysalis

How I have been reading posts is that because Coleman hasnt had experience in the Championship we should go for Worthington!

Surely keeping Fulham in the Premiership for as long as he has is more credentials then getting Norwich promoted once? :102:

Afraid not. Coleman managed to keep a team in a division it was already in but his league position worsened each year.

Worthington took norwich from bottom half div2 team to promotion.

Right now the credentials in this division should be the main thing, premiership experience isnt any good if we not in the premiership.

dpjfox

Although NW has improved my opinion of him recently, we should not base the permanant job on a handful of games as we did with RK. I am sure MM will choose wisely who to spend his money and i will back whoever comes in, because if we dont start well next season MM will change managers (or so his track record suggests)
I just hope we/i dont all get carried away lets see which players come in first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669