Collins John

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a different attitude some people have after such a short period.
When he joind he was gonna be the saviour, carry us up the table....

Few weeks, so different......

Sometimes it is better to keep your keyboard still and let people think you're a wanker, than type away and prove them right;)

Eh??? Who the F*ck said that?
I don't remember reading that anywhere.

I'm tempted to say perhaps you should take your own advice

I'm tempted to say perhaps you should take your own advice

Quite - apart from the usual suspects who would find dust highly edible, I think there was much cynicism about his loan.

I have rarely seen any player look less interested in playing for us....but to be honest I could appreciate from his standpoint why he had no particular enthusiasm. He was no use to us but possibly it will be a different matter at Watford where he will see the prospect of shortly getting back to struggling in the Premiership.

Quite - apart from the usual suspects who would find dust highly edible, I think there was much cynicism about his loan.

I have rarely seen any player look less interested in playing for us....but to be honest I could appreciate from his standpoint why he had no particular enthusiasm. He was no use to us but possibly it will be a different matter at Watford where he will see the prospect of shortly getting back to struggling in the Premiership.

And now he has officially fecked off to Watford. Bye, and thanks for the 2 goals your scored. Arseholes to the 2 easy chances you missed at Wolves. Fcukin muppet.

And now he has officially fecked off to Watford. Bye, and thanks for the 2 goals your scored. Arseholes to the 2 easy chances you missed at Wolves. Fcukin muppet.

only easy for a capable player unfortunately, as with fulham he joined with promise and showed feck all.

I assumed he wouldn't be coming back when Ollie said he had gone back to Fulham to recover from his injury. Just a shame he didn't get any proper service when he was here......

What a different attitude some people have after such a short period.
When he joind he was gonna be the saviour, carry us up the table....

Some people questioned it, but more people thought he would be a good signing, which I found amazing considering his record for the previous year or so.

As these posts from the time demonstrate, some people thought he was going to be a great signing..and not all of them are by the usual blue mongies.

He would be very good IMO

Get him in.

nice to see meg dog looking at quality

To be honest I think he is miles better than any striker we have.

As for my opinion, I think John would be an excellent signing.

got to be a step in the right direction,if you ask me.

Get him in!

i think he'll be a good signing for us

A Fecking great signing!!!

he offers something different and i have always thought he was a great player so i'm pretty please, he can be a big success here

I think he will score plently of goals in this division.

What an absolute quality signing!!!

fryatt and john up front plz mr megson! wont lose! well win easy with those 2 up front, good signing gonna bag us up to playoffs without doubt

Good signing

Hopefully a great signing in this division

Some people questioned it, but more people thought he would be a good signing, which I found amazing considering his record for the previous year or so.

As these posts from the time demonstrate, some people thought he was going to be a great signing..and not all of them are by the usual blue mongies.

:006:

Well, I have taken the liberty of checking up on our so-called strikers and believe me Collins John isn't the only one who hasn't set the world on fire this year. I know we haven't exactly had a super attacking team this year but I would suggest that the criticism of John is not only unfair, but naive.

Barry Hayles has had 25 starts for 3 goals.
"Super" (think I'm gonna puke) Stevie Howard has 16 starts for 2 goals (one for us and one for Derby).
Ian (Blue Mongie "God") Hume has scored 7 goals from 25 starts.
DJ (he really has potential) Campbell has 11 starts for 4 goals, not too bad.
Matty (Natural finisher but can't hit the broad side of a barn) Fryatt has 21 starts for 3 lousy goals.
Mark (Get rid, useless fecker) De Vries has 7 starts for 3 goals.
Collins (Lazy bastard) John has 7 starts for 2 goals.

Going on those stats I'd say Collins John, who to be fair has struggled with injury and fitness should be seeing you all in court.

The response to this post should be interesting. :102::icon_bigg

6% from the Halifax

Is that interesting enough?

Ahem.

The Halifax are advertising 6% interest on their current accounts. That makes them more interesting than most banks.

It was a feeble attempt to comply with your instruction that replies should be interesting.

It's still early.

And I have man flu.

I'm already wearing my coat.

Ahem.

The Halifax are advertising 6% interest on their current accounts. That makes them more interesting than most banks.

It was a feeble attempt to comply with your instruction that replies should be interesting.

It's still early.

And I have man flu.

I'm already wearing my coat.

My commiserations on the flu, however in order to achieve full forgiveness you will need to say three "Hail Ollies" ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69