Collins John

Status
Not open for further replies.

fludie

Peanut Thief
Have seen him play alot and i dont rate him at all, he just doesnt make any effort, he is just taking the money I think.

What you guys think?

He has absolutely no commitment whatsoever - Id rather see Ashley Chambers on the pitch than John.

what's depressing is how easily he scored two past us a few years ago. we'd have taken him then wouldn't we? As we know, players who join City just lose it at present.

A lot of potential, but very much a confidence player, with no confidence. Not going to do a lot here now, but will go on to better things.

I think the stick he took at Wolves had more to do with the fact he didnt appear to be putting a lot of effort in during the game more than the missed chances. Personally didnt think he looked like he wanted to play for us from day one... barring his first game maybe.

Either way, if he's going we should get rid now. We need to slim this squad down asap!

I think the stick he took at Wolves had more to do with the fact he didnt appear to be putting a lot of effort in during the game more than the missed chances. Personally didnt think he looked like he wanted to play for us from day one... barring his first game maybe.

He looked to me half knackered after a long injury lay-off.

You could well be right but Im a cynical old cow! Either way I wouldnt want to keep him.. he sprinted ten yards against Charlton and went off injured again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69