connolly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pistol

do we still get money from wigan because they are staying up?

wasn't it an extra £1 000 000?

why cant we use that for new players?:102:

Last edited:
pistol said:
whoever did that to the P.H.G needs shooting, it's awful

It was done by Gnarls Barkley and is a hidden track on St Elsewhere

Saw him play last night as a late sub. Ran round like the proverbial, then fell on his backside & missed a sitter.

Worth every penny of the extra million

If I remember rightly I think most if not all the additional million had been earmarked for the Levein and Co pay off, the signing of Matty Fryatt and the shortfall in attendence money against what had originally been budgetted.

One question I would like answering, the new chairman has invested 250k for a seat on the board, surely this is additional funding to what would have been anticipated, will this be going towards RK's transfer funds or will another shortfall suddenly have to be met ?

I am sure it was mentioned that most of the £1m was needed to cover the shortfall between actual and budgeted attendances, this was stated prior to CL moving. From the way RK is talking he will have very limited finances unless we sell.

OldGit said:
Saw him play last night as a late sub. Ran round like the proverbial, then fell on his backside & missed a sitter.

Worth every penny of the extra million

Who, Gnarls?

PFKAKTF FOX said:
One question I would like answering, the new chairman has invested 250k for a seat on the board, surely this is additional funding to what would have been anticipated, will this be going towards RK's transfer funds or will another shortfall suddenly have to be met ?

I don't think that anybody will know the answer to that until they know how many season tickets have been sold.

Yorkshire Vixen said:
anyone have any ideas as to how many we have sold ??

The Mockery site quoted somebody at the club as saying that "more than 300" were sold on Saturday.

Yorkshire Vixen said:
more like 30 then!!

I wouldn't surprised if 300 is the true figure. Being the last time that I will be in Leicester for several months, I was going to buy mine and save on the price of a stamp. The queue after the game was enormous though and I would never have caught the 6 o'clock train if I had waited.

I am sure the club will do their usual propaganda to help sell the tickets, by stating in the media that supply is fast running out, like they do with match tickets, in the sad hope that it will scare the shite out of the fans who will rush down to the Walkers immediately to avoid disappointment :icon_wink

PFKAKTF FOX said:
I am sure the club will do their usual propaganda to help sell the tickets, by stating in the media that supply is fast running out, like they do with match tickets, in the sad hope that it will scare the shite out of the fans who will rush down to the Walkers immediately to avoid disappointment :icon_wink

Even lcfc can't believe that we would be fooled by that. The 5% discount and the keeping of yer own seat are teh only things that will attract people to buy early. Both these expire on 15th May, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669