connolly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bocadillo said:
Even lcfc can't believe that we would be fooled by that. The 5% discount and the keeping of yer own seat are teh only things that will attract people to buy early. Both these expire on 15th May, I think.

I will be renewing mine and my daughters season ticket in the family stand in the next couple of days, should give RK even more comfort that the summer spending spree is just around the corner :icon_bigg

Last edited:
bocadillo said:
I wouldn't surprised if 300 is the true figure. Being the last time that I will be in Leicester for several months, I was going to buy mine and save on the price of a stamp. The queue after the game was enormous though and I would never have caught the 6 o'clock train if I had waited.
You can renew online - yours truly ( a real technophobe ) managed it with no probs.

Real Sharapova said:
You can renew online - yours truly ( a real technophobe ) managed it with no probs.

And now Tim Davies is busy emptying your account, that is another £5.23 towards the summer coffers :icon_bigg

Real Sharapova said:

I know - and pay for the privilege of charging it to your credit card!

can I do the whole 3 cheque spread payment thingy majiggy online, or do I have to drag my ass down to the ticket office for that?

beighton155 said:
can I do the whole 3 cheque spread payment thingy majiggy online, or do I have to drag my ass down to the ticket office for that?

You can do it here on talkingballs, please make cheques payable to PFKAKTF FOX or for ease CASH.

If not there is an online service WWW.PFKAKTFFOXBANKACCOUNT.CO.UK

Real Sharapova said:

I've just tried it and clicking on 'add to basket' didn't do anything because the idiots who designed the system decided they don't want to sell tickets to people who use Firefox. :mad:

To be fair Webbo, that's rather easily rectified at your end, isn't it? Ie: you use IE (shit as it is).

1966 said:
Bear in mind that West Ham recieve 25% of all all monies recieved from Wigan for Connolly.

God, wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't to a club that sings about farting in the bath & whose supporters are daft enough to walk round the East End chanting "we are irons"...:icon_sad:

DesertFox said:
To be fair Webbo, that's rather easily rectified at your end, isn't it? Ie: you use IE (shit as it is).

It is for someone who knows what the problem is, a technophobe might just think the site is broken, that was my first reaction.

webmaster said:
It is for someone who knows what the problem is, a technophobe might just think the site is broken, that was my first reaction.

What would a technophobe be doing with Firefox?

webmaster said:
Why not? If they're using a computer someone has set Firefox up on as the default browser they might know nothing else.

But in that case, the technophobe would be likely to have expert technical assistance on hand in the form of the technophile that set the computer up.

bocadillo said:
But in that case, the technophobe would be likely to have expert technical assistance on hand in the form of the technophile that set the computer up.

Not necessarily. I have set up Firefox for several people, but I don't expect them to ask me for help every time a website appears not to work, I expect them to just think the website is not working.

webmaster said:
Not necessarily. I have set up Firefox for several people, but I don't expect them to ask me for help every time a website appears not to work, I expect them to just think the website is not working.

Do you work in our IT department?? :102: :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670