Coronavirus

Joe_Fox

I hope this gets more exposure as it is a monumental **** up which will almost certainly result in many deaths. I'm no Excel expert but had I seen that PHE were using a 13 year old version on the software, would have picked this up. https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-54423988

M17TT C

£10bn contract to run the system too.

It really is criminal.

Even more disgusting that they keep calling it NHS Test & Trace when it's not NHS at all.

Joe_Fox

I see the opposition have called for PHE systems architecture to be made publically available. The "government" said that this wouldn't have helped. Yes it ****ing would have! A diagram showing an
old Excel version that uses the ancient .xls format would have resulted in thousands of IT students calling this out and raised the alarm. It's just so amateurish it really beggers belief!

FOX Franks

I see the opposition have called for PHE systems architecture to be made publically available. The "government" said that this wouldn't have helped. Yes it ****ing would have! A diagram showing an
old Excel version that uses the ancient .xls format would have resulted in thousands of IT students calling this out and raised the alarm. It's just so amateurish it really beggers belief!
It wouldn’t have helped them though. You’re making the foolish assumption that this government’s objective is to minimise the spread of the virus. I’m more convinced every day that they’re encouraging spread to be able to blame “the people” for not following rules.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Everton513
2Aston Villa512
3Leeds Utd610
4Liverpool510
5Leicester59
6Arsenal59
7Wolves59
8Tottenham 58
9Chelsea58
10West Ham Utd57