Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn’t changed.

The new rule is ridiculous. Wear them in shops but not in theatres where you’re actually closer to randoms? Bizarre.

So you've come around to the idea that the government don't have a clue and are making it up as they go along?

So you've come around to the idea that the government don't have a clue and are making it up as they go along?
I think they are or the same opinion about masks as they were in March/April 2020, in that they are ineffective. But they’re virtue signalling to appease some of the population.

If they genuinely thought they were effective, they’d have mandated it within all indoor spaces.

I think they are or the same opinion about masks as they were in March/April 2020, in that they are ineffective. But they’re virtue signalling to appease some of the population.

If they genuinely thought they were effective, they’d have mandated it within all indoor spaces.
Agreed.

As I’ve said before , the only masks that are effective are PPF2 plus.

The rest are mostly placebo’s.

I realise some people don't trust "experts" so refuse to acknowledge the evidence, but I'll post this anyway...

I'm sure they would if they weren't afraid of enraging that part of the population that would ignore them. It's a pity though that this attitude is likely to lead to another lockdown.

Anyone struggling to get jabbed there’s a walk in clinic at Oadby race course on now until 2:00pm today available for anyone over 12years old

Looks like it's got me. Waiting on the PCR but the LF shows positive and I've been feeling like shit for the last couple of days.

99% sure I got it at the KP on Tuesday. It's impossible to be any more careful than I was and it didn't seem to make any difference. It's clearly very contagious.

Lost someone from the extended family on Xmas day due to this too. They were healthy as can be when they were on the anti-vax marches a few months ago. Too late for them now. Partner has been desperately trying to avoid having Covid on the death certificate but we all know what happened.

Get vaccinated.

Looks like it's got me. Waiting on the PCR but the LF shows positive and I've been feeling like shit for the last couple of days.

99% sure I got it at the KP on Tuesday. It's impossible to be any more careful than I was and it didn't seem to make any difference. It's clearly very contagious.

Lost someone from the extended family on Xmas day due to this too. They were healthy as can be when they were on the anti-vax marches a few months ago. Too late for them now. Partner has been desperately trying to avoid having Covid on the death certificate but we all know what happened.

Get vaccinated.
Sorry to hear it. Thank god modern medicine allows us to fight against it. Good luck dear boy.

Get vaccinated.
Hope you're okay. Wishing you a speedy recovery...

...you cantankerous old bastard...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469