Cort is fit!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont know what melts was doing though :icon_lol::icon_lol::102:

Ben-Elton2.jpg

I'm going to make what I think is the first serious post in this thread...

Personally I really want to see Carl Cort get match fit and get into the team as soon as possible. I wasn't too sure when we first signed him, but I think if can stay fit he could be a very good asset for us, and at least provides a decent option to what we've already got. He should at the very least be a better target man than De Vries.

So come on Carl, get yourself fit and start banging them in for us mate!

Completely agree with the above. Cort gets stick for his injury problems but if he was fit he would be a great asset at this level, I have no doubt about it.

Completely agree with the above. Cort gets stick for his injury problems but if he was fit he would be a great asset at this level, I have no doubt about it.

he's been at the training ground 7 days a week working on getting fit ill give him that just hope it all pays off ,as you say he would be class for us if he can get fully fit and from all reports he's well on his way to full fitness

We need Cort to get fit if MA insists with playing a big target man. In my opnion he would be a big improvement on MDV but I'm not sure how long he would last on the pitch. Hume, DJ & Fryatt will benefit greatly because of his heading ability, thus being more effective in front of goal,hopefully.

Doubt we'll see Cort play 90 minutes in total in his whole LCFC career tho personly. He's a worse sick note then darren eadie. hope he proves me wrong tho n plays every remaining game, finishing top scorer wiv 30 goals on our way to promotion. Well, we can all dream cant we?

I see no evidence to support any of those statements

Doubt we'll see Cort play 90 minutes in total in his whole LCFC career tho personly. He's a worse sick note then darren eadie.
Over the past four seasons at Wolves he has averaged 20 starts a season and eight goals a season.

That would have made him one of our most valuable players for the past four years and even though the number of appearances per season is relatively few, it blows the records of Fryatt, Hammond, MDV, etc out of the water.

For the record, Darren Eadie, who cost us 3 million, made just 40 appearances (many from the bench) during his three years with us, so Cort is nowhere near to being "a worse sick note Darren Eadie"!

Sometimes it's easy to jump on a bandwagon, ain't it?

Over the past four seasons at Wolves he has averaged 20 starts a season and eight goals a season.

That would have made him one of our most valuable players for the past four years and even though the number of appearances per season is relatively few, it blows the records of Fryatt, Hammond, MDV, etc out of the water.

For the record, Darren Eadie, who cost us 3 million, made just 40 appearances (many from the bench) during his three years with us, so Cort is nowhere near to being "a worse sick note Darren Eadie"!

Have you ever tried it? I mis-timed my jump and smacked my shins on a sharp edge.

wikipedia said:
Carl Edward Richard Cort (born November 1, 1977 in Southwark, England) is an English footballer. He currently plays for Leicester City, having previously played for Wimbledon, Lincoln City, Newcastle United and Wolverhampton Wanderers. He is a centre-forward. He is of Guyanese descent.

Not yet he hasn't :102::icon_lol:

It dont matter how much he cost, the fact that Eadie realised he had to hang up his boots means he's got some sense abouthim, now Cort, he'll sit in that injury room until he's 45 if he's still gettin paid for it.
He may well be a decent addition for us. Oh n by the way, out of them 20 starts per season he had at wolves, how many of those matches did he finish? Bet it was less then half.

It dont matter how much he cost, the fact that Eadie realised he had to hang up his boots means he's got some sense abouthim, now Cort, he'll sit in that injury room until he's 45 if he's still gettin paid for it.

What evidence do you have for this? Do you know him?

Why all the hostility towards Cort?

Oh n by the way, out of them 20 starts per season he had at wolves, how many of those matches did he finish? Bet it was less then half.

What difference does that make? He scored 8 goals.

I'm jumping on Dessie's bandwagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59