Cov post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just away. That's the typical behaviour of L1 and N block throughout the whole game.

Idiots

I wouldn't know because I've never sat in those sections thankfully.

because obviosly men who talk on mobile phones are causing trouble! what a load of tosh! i talk on my mobile every day in fact many many times a day , ive even talked on it and a few secounds later there has been a car accident but does that mean i should be arrested because i caused it??
Don't defend them FFS, it's obvious to all law and rule abiding football goers what these people do.

Them people were involved in phone calls prior to being captured fighting with rival fans, "It aint rocket science".

Scum, and undefendable.

Being so far away from the Ricoh and being a few hours before Kick Off, it was blatantly arranged.

"We all hate Cov scum"? I hate the fecking Leicester scum.

See what you mean now. I mean FFS its a game of football, I go to watch it, some people go purely to swear at the away fans.
banter makes for a great atmosphere at away games. It's just a shame that some take it too far and can't find that happy medium.

it fcuking WAS a penalty. I sat right behind the goal and that useless twat McAully pulled on the cov players shirt. If thats not a penalty what the feck is? A defender should never ever do that in the area, fcuking useless lump.

100% agreed ,not one of then showed any pride or passin for our club today ,they can all ferk off :098: the lot of them ,plus IH should sod off too :icon_evil (at the end of the season)

plus IH should sod off too :icon_evil (at the end of the season)

Oh FFS Newts, what would be the point in that. The main problem with this club at the minute is instability. Why would we get rid of him at the end of the season?

Being so far away from the Ricoh and being a few hours before Kick Off, it was blatantly arranged.

If there is any comfort at all to be drawn, it is that the report mentioned 'men' of about 50 years old.

Tossers will be too geriatric in a few more years.

(Or did the report mean, loads of men, probably 50?)

Last edited:
If there is any comfort at all to be drawn, it is that the report mentioned 'men' of about 50 years old.

Tossers will be too geriatric in a few more years.

(Or did the report mean, loads of men, probably 50?)
I saw a lot of the old thugs there this afternoon. They only come out for the derby games.

Oh FFS Newts, what would be the point in that. The main problem with this club at the minute is instability. Why would we get rid of him at the end of the season?

Due too the fact the only thing he can motivate is his own ego ,im sorry ive had enough of him .

I dont want instability at the club ,thats why i said the end of the season .

i dont think he is the right man for the job IMO

Due too the fact the only thing he can motivate is his own ego ,im sorry ive had enough of him .

Oh feck here we go again.

So Newts who is our next manager going to be?

What a shower of shite.

Not one of those Leicester players out there today did anything useful at all.

Utter shite.

I don't buy all this shite about only being able to motivate his ego. The players should be able to motivate themselves for this game, its a big local derby with 5000 travelling fans, both teams scrapping near the bottom of the table and desperate for points. Ollie can only motivate the players to an extent.

Last edited:
too those that go every week from a someone that gets to go every now and again each season , ............................. are we really this bad?? and do ya think we are as bad as we were this time last season or the season before that .

We are more than bad, we are feckin bad:icon_cry::icon_cry:

Might have known you'd be in here bleating after a loss. Never hear from you if we win :icon_razz

I'm just surprised nobody has changed the name of the Thread:102:.I'm not bleating though,like I said we go a goal down and thats it we lose.

I don't buy all this shite about only being able to motivate his ego. The players should be able to motivate themselves for this game, its a big local derby with 5000 travelling fans, both teams scrapping near the bottom of the table and desperate for points. Ollie can only motivate the players to an extent.

Thats what i was thinking over the past few games CF, but why is it we can beat a team higher up the leauge 4-0 then the very next game lose 2-0 ffs , it dont add up .

yes the players are to blame too but the buck always stops at one door ,dont it plus one month ago we beat them 2-0 at home ,a draw would have been ok but to lose the way we did takes the piss ,all the players heads went down after the pen FACT

Thats what i was thinking over the past few games CF, but why is it we can beat a team higher up the leauge 4-0 then the very next game lose 2-0 ffs , it dont add up .

yes the players are to blame too but the buck always stops at one door ,dont it plus one month ago we beat them 2-0 at home ,a draw would have been ok but to lose the way we did takes the piss ,all the players heads went down after the pen FACT

The only thing I am pissed off with IH about is the fact that he didn't bring another right and left winger in the transfer window, and I was getting more and more worried as the end of January approached. He has been saying all along about wingers, yet in the second half we were playing a striker and a left back on the wings. But unfortunately for IH, he can't blame the previous managers for it this time.

Eleven people have been arrested after up to 100 football hooligans were involved in a brawl in Coventry.

Police believe the violence which flared in Earlsdon High Street - six miles from Coventry City's Ricoh Arena - was pre-arranged.

Witnesses also reported seeing men on mobile phones shortly before trouble broke out, hours before Coventry's match with Leicester City.

Knives were seized by the police and one man suffered minor head injuries.

A police spokesman said CCTV footage of the incident, which happened at 1130 GMT, was also being studied.

Witnesses described "hoards" of men spreading out across the street and throwing bricks at each other.

One eye witness, who did not want to be named, said: "We've never had anything like this before in this area.

"I saw a load of men, probably in their 50s, on phones and it was obvious they were planning something, then it all kicked off.

"The police moved in swiftly but we've got absolutely no idea why it happened here."

Another said: "One came up to us with blood on his knuckles and asked if we had a local cab number so we told the police to go and get him."

Although Earlsdon, a pleasant residential suburb, is miles from Coventry's ground, it is within walking distance of the city's main railway station and would have once been used by fans travelling to the old Highfield Road ground.

Assistant Chief Constable Stuart Hyde of West Midlands Police, said "This was a determined effort to cause violence and our response has been swift.

"It does emphasise the need for extra police resources on match days and in and around football grounds.

"It is very unusual for disorder to break out in the Earlsdon area and all indications at the moment suggest that the violence was planned.

"While the majority of football fans are law abiding, police will deal robustly with the minority intent on causing violence and disorder."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/coventry_warwickshire/7260710.stm

2 weeks in a row, we're gonna get a reputation soon.

Thought the babysquad had finished:102::102:

The only thing I am pissed off with IH about is the fact that he didn't bring another right and left winger in the transfer window, and I was getting more and more worried as the end of January approached. He has been saying all along about wingers, yet in the second half we were playing a striker and a left back on the wings. But unfortunately for IH, he can't blame the previous managers for it this time.

Wonder how milan is tonight :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00