Cov post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

highland fox

Don't defend them FFS, it's obvious to all law and rule abiding football goers what these people do.

Them people were involved in phone calls prior to being captured fighting with rival fans, "It aint rocket science".

Scum, and undefendable.

Indeed and I don't think we should even give them the pleasure of thinking they made the news,wouldn't even bother posting about them.Just ignore the attention seeking wankers

fludie

Peanut Thief
Nope. That is why I said "Are you STILL glad....."

But why did you need to bring it up which seems like an argument formed.:102:

Anyway im sure you can stop the arguments here as you said to Jessel in your last PM :icon_wink:

Last edited:

beaumontfox

A load of fecking shite.

There's no point in having one decent performance if the next five(and five before it) are awful.

I am thoroughly pissed off following this lot right now.
And I can't see how Holloway is going to change the mentality of the players, not when all he blathers on about after the game is the penalty and then reckons we created chances....He's watching different games to the ones I watch.

georgina best

It's enough to make my green eyes blue :icon_sad:

116.jpg

Socraties

But why did you need to bring it up which seems like an argument formed.:102:

Anyway im sure you can stop the arguments here as you said to Jessel in your last PM :icon_wink:

Answer the question Fludie, after all, you were the one who had "LCFC BabySquad'' in your MSN name back then aswell - are you saying that all that was sarcasm?

If it was then deary me. These people are the scum of the earth, why on earth you'd choose to promote them, their name or what they stand for like that is beyond me. But hey, all in the name of sarcasm, right?

fludie

Peanut Thief
Answer the question Fludie, after all, you were the one who had "LCFC BabySquad'' in your MSN name back then aswell - are you saying that all that was sarcasm?

If it was then deary me. These people are the scum of the earth, why on earth you'd choose to promote them, their name or what they stand for like that is beyond me. But hey, all in the name of sarcasm, right?

Sure is:023:

Last edited:

Uncle Connolly

Just got back.

Strange game really.

We were sitting on row VV so I couldnt really see the penalty incident, but I was fuming. There appeared to be absolutely nothing as Best didnt go down and appeared to get a shot away anyway. The reaction of the crowd said a lot aswell, as both sets of fans took a considerable amount of time to work out exactly what that damn referee actually gave.

I felt we started arguably the better side, passing the ball quite well but as soon as the pen went in you just felt that either it was going to be a Leicester first and we come back to get a result, or we go on to lose miserably. Sadly it was the latter.

I thought our 'Starmen' (if you like) were DJ and Oakley.

Oakley showed passion, fight, skill and seemed to have some sort of end product on many occasions. I actually felt quite sorry for him to be on the losing side today.

I also thought DJ was sharp, looked a threat in the first half and would probably have got a goal today if it wasnt for the relatively poor team around him once the referee made that fecking penalty decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669