Cov sack Andy Thorn

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's looking very likely that the club won't exist fairly soon, debt is totally unsustainable even if the don't get relegated again. City of Cov stadium may be their mausoleum.

I feel no rivalry towards Cov. They're a club inflated by circumstance rather than stature. They've over achieved for decades but they really are a small club for whom pissing about in the bottom two leagues should be the norm. I'm just surprised it has taken this long for them to slide back to their rightful home.

They're very much like Fulham, Blackburn, Wigan, Swansea, Blackpool, etc. A benefactor or a bit of luck gives them a few years in the sun. But it'll never last.

I feel no rivalry towards Cov. They're a club inflated by circumstance rather than stature. They've over achieved for decades but they really are a small club for whom pissing about in the bottom two leagues should be the norm. I'm just surprised it has taken this long for them to slide back to their rightful home.

They're very much like Fulham, Blackburn, Wigan, Swansea, Blackpool, etc. A benefactor or a bit of luck gives them a few years in the sun. But it'll never last.

Agree with what your saying , but i don't think any club large, medium or small can can confidently say they will last nowadays.

doing well again tonight 3-0 down at Shrewsbury

Looks like it's going to be Mark Robins.

I had a look on their forum last night to see how depressed they are; it's no worse than a post match here. I was a but shocked.

didn't he leave Barnsley after a disagreement over the budget for players, can't see him getting much to spend at Cov

Nothing to spend, nothing to disagree about

Looks like it's going to be Mark Robins.

It is

“It’s a big job, a tough ask,” said City’s 11th boss in 11 years, “but every job you walk into has got its challenges and this could be such a great, great club.

“It’s got tradition and potential and I am going to try to build on that. There has been a ten-year slide in terms of results and we have got to try to stop that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670