Coventry Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Although I would never have got that from your initial post. :icon_bigg

Then let me translate for you:

Newton wrote - Not sure where all the yellow rest to none at the start of the year

Anybody else would have written - Not sure. Were all the yellow cards restored to none at the start of the year?

Me neither, but it is entertaining when some random comes out of the woodwork to attack him for not having a wanksock with Ian Holloway's name embroidered on the side.

I love it when someone gets all wound up and goes for his throat.

You just sit back for a few seconds and suddenly the c***:icon_wink is there giving some quaking gullible fool the hairdryer. Magical stuff:icon_lol:

Last edited:
I'm totally aware that I'm alone on here with regards to Craig Levein...He will be back in England

I think Craig Levein was very badly treated by the club.

I was at the match and thought that Stearman was quite good defensively. His distribution was still awful at times though.

The distribution of ¾ of the back four was awful, Mattock being the one exception. Their minds were still stuck in "get the ****er as far away as possible' mode. I am sure that there will be improvements as soon as they too realise that we now have a midfield.

No. It was McAuley. Incident right in front of me and I am 100% certain of it.

Right in front of me too and I am 100% convinced it was Stearman, mainly because one of his groupies digged me in the ribs when I had a go at him for his indecision.

If the 5 or 10 cautions are reached after the respective cut off dates then the player gets a warning as to his future conduct at the end of the season.

Not quite - the warnings come immediately the figure is passed rather than at the end of the season. In the case of 10 bookings, the player is also 'severely censured' - whatever that means!

Right in front of me too and I am 100% convinced it was Stearman, mainly because one of his groupies digged me in the ribs when I had a go at him for his indecision.

She dug you in the ribs because you are as blind as a bat and didn't realise that it was McAuley and not Stearman.

She dug you in the ribs because you are as blind as a bat and didn't realise that it was McAuley and not Stearman.

Could have been :icon_bigg

Still thought it was young Richard though. Like you suggest, I may have to make an appointment for another eye test!

Im confused, are people suggesting the confusion betwwen Alnwick and one of our defenders leading to Adebola hitting the post was down to McAuley no Stearman?

Im confused, are people suggesting the confusion betwwen Alnwick and one of our defenders leading to Adebola hitting the post was down to McAuley no Stearman?

I'm not confused, I still insist it was Stearman.

It was blatantly Stearman, although I have read reports that it was Mattock/McAuley/Kisnorbo!

I'm not confused - I'm still insisting it was McAuley.

Holloway is the Second Coming and clearly Milan Mandaric had a truly divine moment when he appointed Holloway.

I wish to supplicate myself before all of those that believe differently from me.

Has this forum become an adjunct to the Spanish Inquisition? :icon_roll

Amazing!!! I was not expecting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673