Coventry Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Melton has been gloomy or negative about Holloway.Just because you aren't cheering about everything IH does or you have the occasional opinion that might not be in agreement with everybody elses about IH doesn't mean you don't like some of the stuff he is doing and are negative.However I've tried to make this point until I'm blue in the face but I and others are still dismissed as negative,miserable and not true supporters.Nevermind its nearing a point when posters who aren't teetering on everyword IH says and enthusing over every signing won't post anymore about LCFC and you can all sit and agree with each other

I disagree with your comments on Melton but agree with your point in general.

Last edited:
Holloway is the Second Coming and clearly Milan Mandaric had a truly divine moment when he appointed Holloway.

I wish to supplicate myself before all of those that believe differently from me.

Has this forum become an adjunct to the Spanish Inquisition? :icon_roll

Thanks for your valuable contribution. It was a simple question that I would have expected someone of your calibre to have been able to answer. Obviously not, stick to your sarcastic crap.

Last edited:
I did actually think we would win yesterday,so much that I put them in my Accumalator,something which I very very rarely do.

I like Melton I just dont think his opinions on Holloway are worth the time of day :)

I don't like him and I don't think his opinions on anything are worth the time of day...however I don't like anybody and the only opinion that counts his mine.

I did actually think we would win yesterday,so much that I put them in my Accumalator,something which I very very rarely do.

I did fancy us, which I very rarely do these days. What I wasnt expecting however, especially from a very new team, was a really encouraging perfoirmance with all the plus points being a total contrast to the traditonal negative points.

I did fancy us, which I very rarely do these days. What I wasnt expecting however, especially from a very new team, was a really encouraging perfoirmance with all the plus points being a total contrast to the traditonal negative points.

And thats a good thing but its understandable that people might be a little dubious that it will be repeated next Saturday.As a Fooball Manager I think Ian Holloway is good and I think he has identified some things that have been wrong in this Club fr a long time and brought in some good players for this League.As person I think he's a Grade One Cnut but he would no doubt think I was.

And thats a good thing but its understandable that people might be a little dubious that it will be repeated next Saturday.As a Fooball Manager I think Ian Holloway is good and I think he has identified some things that have been wrong in this Club fr a long time and brought in some good players for this League.As person I think he's a Grade One Cnut but he would no doubt think I was.

I think he has already brought players in that have improved us in the relevant positions. I like him as a manager and his media persona, it does no harm if we are achieving on the pitch which I fully expect us to under his guidance.

My opinion is rubbish, and i wish i didnt have it.

Aye same here.

Still didn't come off though. We won, West Brom beat Hull, but Bristol City only managed to draw with Colchester! Bastards.
Oh well, I won a couple of others this weekend. And we won. It's all good, all is right with the world!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670