Coventry Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:023:

*See how easy it was Steven??

Holloway is the Second Coming and clearly Milan Mandaric had a truly divine moment when he appointed Holloway.

I wish to supplicate myself before all of those that believe differently from me.

Has this forum become an adjunct to the Spanish Inquisition? :icon_roll

From what I've read, all Melts has said is that he has some reservations about Holloway but is willing to give him time. Never understood why Melts gets so much stick from some posters on here.

Me neither, but it is entertaining when some random comes out of the woodwork to attack him for not having a wanksock with Ian Holloway's name embroidered on the side.

I don't think Melton has been gloomy or negative about Holloway.Just because you aren't cheering about everything IH does or you have the occasional opinion that might not be in agreement with everybody elses about IH doesn't mean you don't like some of the stuff he is doing and are negative.However I've tried to make this point until I'm blue in the face but I and others are still dismissed as negative,miserable and not true supporters.Nevermind its nearing a point when posters who aren't teetering on everyword IH says and enthusing over every signing won't post anymore about LCFC and you can all sit and agree with each other

:038: :023: On the ball h

Me neither, but it is entertaining when some random comes out of the woodwork to attack him for not having a wanksock with Ian Holloway's name embroidered on the side.

There are many reasons to slag Melts off, :icon_wink, but freely expressing a reasonably held opinion is not one of them. :icon_wink :icon_bigg

Can the happy camp please stop having a go at the not happy camp for being "grumpy and negative". And the not so happy camp stop having a go at the happy camp for "teetering on everyword IH says and enthusing over every signing".

That way the rest of us in the middle don't have to listen to the bitching and whining at each other. Some people are glass half full and some are glass half empty.... get over it.

From what I've read, all Melts has said is that he has some reservations about Holloway but is willing to give him time. Never understood why Melts gets so much stick from some posters on here.

Because he's a cnut. It was verified in award form at the end of last year.

Can the happy camp please stop having a go at the not happy camp for being "grumpy and negative". And the not so happy camp stop having a go at the happy camp for "teetering on everyword IH says and enthusing over every signing".

That way the rest of us in the middle don't have to listen to the bitching and whining at each other. Some people are glass half full and some are glass half empty.... get over it.

My glass was knocked over and smashed

Some people are glass half full and some are glass half empty.... get over it.

And some wear beer goggles.

Speaking objectively, which I can do from time to time, I love Melts, Steven, highland, Macky, homer, and all those with sharp funny grouchy opinions, because some of the time they give me something to argue with, some of the time they give me something to laugh with, and some of the time, I actually agree 100% with them.

Learn from us women - opinion comes in hypoallergenic latex.

Mine is just empty all the time

You just can't get them anymore,I've searched the whole of the Highlands twice over and nowhere stocks them :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669