Coventry Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that avatar NN Fox. I've seen him play. What a keeper he was. :023:

I don't think Melton has been gloomy or negative about Holloway.Just because you aren't cheering about everything IH does or you have the occasional opinion that might not be in agreement with everybody elses about IH doesn't mean you don't like some of the stuff he is doing and are negative.However I've tried to make this point until I'm blue in the face but I and others are still dismissed as negative,miserable and not true supporters.Nevermind its nearing a point when posters who aren't teetering on everyword IH says and enthusing over every signing won't post anymore about LCFC and you can all sit and agree with each other

Last edited:
Usually the yellow card thing is reset later in the season, end of February I think.

It is the end of Feb but I think it doesn't apply if you already have had a 5 card ban.

Just checked, and if you have had 5 cautions then the cut off is on the 2nd Sunday in April, if you receive a further 5 cautions by then you get a 2 game ban.

Last edited:
at some point all yellow cards get wiped clean around this time of year ,im not sure if this has happened yet or not if it has PK is on one card and wont miss anything :icon_wink

It's the end of February.

The FA's rules:

7. PUNISHMENTS Relating to First Team Competitive Matches(FTCM)

(a) CAUTIONS ADMINISTERED ON THE FIELD OF PLAY
(i)If a Player accumulates five recorded cautions in FTCM between the opening day of the Playing Season and the last day in February in the same Season, he will be suspended automatically for a period covering: -
One First Team Match

at some point all yellow cards get wiped clean around this time of year ,im not sure if this has happened yet or not if it has PK is on one card and wont miss anything :icon_wink

Thanks. Although I would never have got that from your initial post. :icon_bigg

I don't think Melton has been gloomy or negative about Holloway.Just because you aren't cheering about everything IH does or you have the occasional opinion that might not be in agreement with everybody elses about IH doesn't mean you don't like some of the stuff he is doing and are negative.However I've tried to make this point until I'm blue in the fave but I and others are still dismissed as negative,miserable and not true supporters.Nevermind its nearing a point when posters who are teetering on everyword IH says and enthusing over everysigning won't post anymore about LCFC and you can all sit and agree with each other

FFS its a joke HF :icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll about the moods melts post in from time to time :icon_wink

The FA's rules:

(i)If a Player accumulates five recorded cautions in FTCM between the opening day of the Playing Season and the last day in February in the same Season, he will be suspended automatically for a period covering: -
One First Team Match

:023: PK got a one game ban then

The FA's rules:

One First Team Match

Guess that means N'Gotty will be playing then? :icon_conf

I don't think Melton has been gloomy or negative about Holloway.Just because you aren't cheering about everything IH does or you have the occasional opinion that might not be in agreement with everybody elses about IH doesn't mean you don't like some of the stuff he is doing and are negative.However I've tried to make this point until I'm blue in the face but I and others are still dismissed as negative,miserable and not true supporters.Nevermind its nearing a point when posters who aren't teetering on everyword IH says and enthusing over every signing won't post anymore about LCFC and you can all sit and agree with each other
Spot on :023:

Just for the record, Melton Fox wasn't at the game yesterday and is out of the country on business now, so those of you eagerly awaiting a post from him are going to be disappointed.

From what I've read, all Melts has said is that he has some reservations about Holloway but is willing to give him time. Never understood why Melts gets so much stick from some posters on here.

Melts has been reserving judgement on Ollie from what I could gather from his posts recently. His general mood has been gloomy on here lately but I think most of us were guilty of that. It's been a rollercoaster ride this year, that's for sure. As for your posts HF, I find you one of the more humorous, intelligent, informative and cranky posters on here. :icon_bigg:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669