Coventry pre match thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
sky blue bastards have just appointed Moleman....

might make for an interesting afternoon Sat. i would love it, love it if we beat them! I hate CovScum more than i could ever convey in literary text!

Perhaps Mr Coleman will carry on where he left off in Spain and take the squad for a night out in Cov...copious amounts of ale and a few lap dancing clubs, impromtu press conf on Friday to sheepishly explain his actions etc, and we'll roll out as winners!

I suspect that our back to back wins will be as elusive on Saturday as they have been thus far.

New manager always makes a difference but getting hammered at home 5 nil will really have knocked the stuffing out of them.

Coupled with our 4 nil win which hopefully will give the foxes some confidence, I feel we should be in a position to do the double over them.

3 - 1 to Leicester City, come on the wizards!!

Ray Rancid has got his man. Three and a half year contract. Just enough time to get them in to the Premiership (Blue Square) that is.

Not very convincing in his interview.

I am feeling very confident about this game (normally a bad thing because near enough every time I feel confident we lose) so we will lose 2-0.

Should have let Joe start it :018:

I was going to wait until Friday to start this thread but alas, it's already began and we are going to lose 2-1. Gutted.

Covscum fans at work are edgy about this game.
One said to me today......' this is a big game for Leicester' at which point my mate who is a wind-up pi $$ taking Leicester fan joined the conversation
Leicester fan.....' is it feck, its a massive game for cov'
Covscum..........' how do you make that out'
LF...................' cos we have been shite all season and we know we are in a fight'
Covscum...........' yer and if we beat you, then you wont catch us up'
LF...................' we've got a jinx on you, when was the last time you beat us? your season as been going downhill all the way along and your starting to panic'
Covscum..........' we will be alright'
LF...................' do you reckon ?'
Covscum..........' we have got games in hand'
LF...................' you'll need the feckers when we beat you '
Covscum..........' i'll settle for a draw'

:icon_bigg

who are the wizards???!

I have called Leicester City "The Wizards" from a young age when apparently I could not pronounce "The Winners"........back in the days when we used to win more regularly clearly!

It has its advantages at away games aswell as I can shout "Come on the Wizards" as loud and as much as I want and the away fans don't know who I am supporting.

As I say, 3 - 1 to the wizards on Saturday!

Me and a Cov fan at work have a long running rivalry, ive been winding him up about this game something cronic, he's been giving it back to be fair.

However today i asked him how much we were having on the game, he turns arround and says £5, im having the draw.

The ****ers are running scared already, it's superb.

I have called Leicester City "The Wizards" from a young age when apparently I could not pronounce "The Winners"........back in the days when we used to win more regularly clearly!

It has its advantages at away games aswell as I can shout "Come on the Wizards" as loud and as much as I want and the away fans don't know who I am supporting.

As I say, 3 - 1 to the wizards on Saturday!

i am guesing they just stare awkwardly at who like "who the **** is this mug" :102:

Why do people keep referring to it as the M69 derby?

I really hope somebody replies so I can shout 'FISH' at my screen

nemoss.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673