Coventry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lako42

1-1

The Birch get's carried away at the end, Danny ****s it up.

Last edited:
2 points dropped, given the performance we put in.

A few decisions against us maybe, but we had enough chances.

Atleast we didn't lose to the ****ing scumbags. All eight of their fans would have loved it I'm sure.

Aidy Hoofroyd really is a credit to football isn't he?

the goals will come...

Stopped the rot at least, shame we couldn't snatch it really but sounds like we battered them. The problem is that although we are probably playing some great stuff, some of our tosser fans will just see the score and moan and moan. I hope the new board, players and manager can ignore that. It does feel that our position is not reflective of how we are playing. Patience is a virtue, we'll start winning soon. Just hope it clicks together quick and we can storm up the table, similar to Reading last year.

Perhaps if we get someone who can take a corner we may even win soon

Abe takes a lovely set piece. From what I've seen on Youtube loolz

Last edited:
Stopped the rot at least, shame we couldn't snatch it really but sounds like we battered them. The problem is that although we are probably playing some great stuff, some of our tosser fans will just see the score and moan and moan. I hope the new board, players and manager can ignore that. It does feel that our position is not reflective of how we are playing. Patience is a virtue, we'll start winning soon. Just hope it clicks together quick and we can storm up the table, similar to Reading last year.

I'm with you on that. Need to stay patient, because Fryatt and Waghorn could score last season. Sounds like we played really well today, just the finishing wasn't there. But these players CAN finish. Be good when we can add Abe's corners hopefully.

With 2 very tough games coming up though, a win today would've helped a lot. Patience might be hard to hold onto for some if we don't get a win soon.

Is it the taking of the corner that is the issue?

Or is the fact that we have no player capable of converting a corner?

Oh yea, whats the number to call for the phone in?

Match Stats

Shots (on Goal)
Coventry City 5(1)
Leicester City 17(11)

Fouls
Coventry City 8
Leicester City 8

Corner Kicks
Coventry City 2
Leicester City 11

Offsides
Coventry City 1
Leicester City 4

Time of Possession
Coventry City 46%
Leicester City 54%

Yellow Cards
Coventry City 3
Leicester City 1

Saves
Coventry City 8
Leicester City 1

I personally don't think we will ever progress under Sousa. I know it is not popular and rather mongish but I can't wait until they run out of patience with him.

2 points. Wow.

battered them, didn't finish - we're the new swansea.
let's hope we can do overf cardiff on tuesday and start a nice undefeated run...

Why do you think that Silv?

I want to know why the fans should remain patient with Sousa when the club themselves showed no patience with the previous successful manager. What is the ****ing point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669