Coventry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotfox

Come on silver give everyone a chance, nows not the time to be a moaning minnie, sounds like we couldn't score thats not the manager or his system, the system appears to be working well the strikers need to capitalise on the chances being made, and thats about confidence, a win will make all the difference. Lako calm down, we don't know what went on in the discussions about the takeover, but it has been suggested that the Pearson, Sousa change was one of the issues. Milan wants out, thats clear, King Power hold and pull the strings, they want something thats will sell in the far east, Pearson and his brand of football, won't, Sousa just might, with his extra flair and continental background.

Boy Genius

Banned
The new Cov manager has had the same amount of games as Sousa, and look where they are?

The Old Fox

I only listened to the radio and read the stats on this game, but I cannot believe that ANYONE can be negative about this and expect their views to be taken seriously ever again!

Fryatt and Waghorn need match time to regain their cutting edge. Apart from finishing, what could be improved? I know it's nice to moan but, come on, sometimes you have to grit your teeth and say,"Well played!"

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
I'm with you, I just have this underlying thought that this is never going to work out and he'll be gone within a few months..

That long?
:icon_cry:

Matt_B

8th point and puts them 5th.

Ai but they still couldn't beat a bottom of the league team. Forest are only a point above us, we all know the season won't end like this.

It sounds like today was a problem with the players not being able to score rather than the team selection or tactics, would you not agree?

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Bit worried about the result! How did we not beat them when we had 11 shots on target and they had one which went in? Definately need a win at QPR as I really can't see it happening against Cardiff!

Good grief - I hope get a win before that! We don't play at QPR until the beginning of March!

SilverFox

Come on silver give everyone a chance, nows not the time to be a moaning minnie, sounds like we couldn't score thats not the manager or his system, the system appears to be working well the strikers need to capitalise on the chances being made, and thats about confidence, a win will make all the difference. Lako calm down, we don't know what went on in the discussions about the takeover, but it has been suggested that the Pearson, Sousa change was one of the issues. Milan wants out, thats clear, King Power hold and pull the strings, they want something thats will sell in the far east, Pearson and his brand of football, won't, Sousa just might, with his extra flair and continental background.

I'm not being a moaning minnie :icon_lol:

They don't give prizes for creating and missing chances. My opinion is that Sousa will not get us anywhere and I will be happy when he moves on or the powers that be lose tolerance for him.

IMO he was crap at QPR with money, he inhereted a half decent Swansea and managed to lose a play off spot for them, and he has two points for us (so far) with much of the team that finished 5th last year.

He isn't going to make it in my view. I'm sorry if some think I am being a boo boy (which I am not). I don't go to a game to boo or call for a manager's head. I appreciate that the team and team morale must come first. Booing certainly doesn't contribute anything positive.

I just think I am being realistic in saying we won't go anywhere with Sousa. I'd very happily be wrong but I don't think I will be.

A few of you might well think the same if we are in the same position in a few weeks time.

fitz

I'm not being a moaning minnie :icon_lol:

They don't give prizes for creating and missing chances. My opinion is that Sousa will not get us anywhere and I will be happy when he moves on or the powers that be lose tolerance for him.

IMO he was crap at QPR with money, he inhereted a half decent Swansea and managed to lose a play off spot for them, and he has two points for us (so far) with much of the team that finished 5th last year.

He isn't going to make it in my view. I'm sorry if some think I am being a boo boy (which I am not). I don't go to a game to boo or call for a manager's head. I appreciate that the team and team morale must come first. Booing certainly doesn't contribute anything positive.

I just think I am being realistic in saying we won't go anywhere with Sousa. I'd very happily be wrong but I don't think I will be.

A few of you might well think the same if we are in the same position in a few weeks time.

Agree with all of that. Perhaps we'll have someone else in place by October - can see us getting feck all in the next two games

SilverFox

Lap dances can be nice. They look good, and if you have a few they cost about the same as a match ticket for Leicester City...

Both are ultimately unsatisfying.

beaumontfox

Would you lot think I'm biased if I said Oakley was MOTM?:icon_lol:

Thought him, King and Rab were super today, Dyer had a great first half but faded away in the second.

Any trouble we got into tended to be from mistakes from Wellens, and time and again King and Oakley were left to sort it out.

Fryatt and Waghorn didn't look fit, but fingers crossed that will sort itself out in the next game or so.

Hobbs is still a concern for me, he looks a shadow of thep layer from last season but looked a lot more comfortable today with Morrison there.

I cannot believe we were losing at halftime to that pile of shite, they were utterly woeful! I'd be more worried being a fan of theirs than I am of my lot!

As for the ref.........blind twat.

Oh and just for Cate, Mr.P has had his hair cut.....mmmmm

Are we main highlights tonight? I might be sober enough to watch it!!!

pork pie fox

Lap dances can be nice. They look good, and if you have a few they cost about the same as a match ticket for Leicester City...

Both are ultimately unsatisfying.

Are you trying to sound like Holloway Silv? :icon_lol:

Lako42

Lako calm down.

Wow, If I were any more calm I think I would be in hospital. A nice days fishing off my mates private jetty and about 12 beers and I think im nicely chilled thanks scot.

tedfoxxx

Andy King is the new Muzzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673