Coxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone do an accurate calculation of how close he is to signing? I reckon with the interest from Celtic its possibly down to 63.28% although I will need either knowitall or Uncle Connolly to clarify as I haven't all the details

Last edited:
How do you want it to be measured, some kind of decisiveness factor or in a physical sense i.e. number of centimetres between a pen that he is control of and a contract with Leicester City?

If you want my opinion neither are particularly accurate measures. I would put my faith in a trusty Coxometer. Never been wrong yet.

Cox would be a huge asset and with his any holes a goal style of play his balls would be sunk deep

How boring, for goodness sake can't we just splash the cash and sign him for a reasonable price or could the board at least let us know what is happening. Getting bored of the whole Cox transfer saga now!

can someone do an accurate calculation of how close he is to signing? I reckon with the interest from Celtic its possibly down to 63.28% although I will need either knowitall or Uncle Connolly to clarify as I haven't all the details

We need a magic number............... :tumbleweed:

How boring, for goodness sake can't we just splash the cash and sign him for a reasonable price or could the board at least let us know what is happening. Getting bored of the whole Cox transfer saga now!

What a fecking ridiculous statement in every way.

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Good old H-dawg

How? We need to but him but for a good price and pay a reasonable amount of money. Just not too much.

Splash the cash indicates spending a good sum of money, which wouldn't be getting him for a reasonable price. You've already said elsewhere £3m is way too much.

I would say 1.5 million or 2 million is a good sum of money. And yes I think 3 million is too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00
8Leeds Utd00