Coxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just saying how it's perfectly possible for a transfer of a player to be '80%' or '90%' complete.

I can't give you your 'break down' as I'm not involved in the negotiations and I have never practiced contract law.

Well at least we have Knowitall to work out these percentages for us.

If he's wrong, there's a 20% chance I will be a bit peeved. 30% says I may take it out on Homer.

Just had a quick look on FT and they are all total Loons. They all want to toss off Knowitall and name a stand after him just for posting that we might sign two players, it's quite scary on there.

Mongie central.

Last edited:
Do we trust Wiki ??

'On Thursday 14th May 2009 it emerged that Cox had agreed a 4 year contract with newly promoted Leicester City for a fee reported to be around £1.8M with an additional payment should Leicester City reach the Premiership within 2 years.'

I guess there are a lot of people that would like to see Cox paraded at the Walkers at the start of next season.

Do we trust Wiki ??

'On Thursday 14th May 2009 it emerged that Cox had agreed a 4 year contract with newly promoted Leicester City for a fee reported to be around £1.8M with an additional payment should Leicester City reach the Premiership within 2 years.'

Do we trust people who use the same username on wiki that they do on various other sites? That is the real question.

No

In these instances it's generally updated by complete twats (see Lako's post above)

:081:
I couldn't possibly comment. Although I do believe that there is somebody in these parts who might like to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58