Coxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say some people formed that opinion after he went missing in games during that spell.

"I would like to see Nguessan as an alternative to Dyer in the winter months when Lloyd does not like to play"

I do not understand this. Has he said he does not like to play in 'winter'?

He was born in Birmingham. It is not like he has just arrived from Africa or South America!

I'm surprised he plays in boots,they usualy like to feel the ground under their feet

£2m is a snip considering we paid £1.6m for Deej when he had only a handful of goals in both League One and the Championship and was in his mid 20's when we signed him. Cox is an established League One player and I have no doubt that he will be able to perform in the Championship.

I would suggest that Fryatt and Cox would be similar in terms of value at this moment in time. Would we accept anything less than £2m for Fryatt? No chance.

£2m is a snip considering we paid £1.6m for Deej when he had only a handful of goals in both League One and the Championship and was in his mid 20's when we signed him. Cox is an established League One player and I have no doubt that he will be able to perform in the Championship.

I would suggest that Fryatt and Cox would be similar in terms of value at this moment in time. Would we accept anything less than £2m for Fryatt? No chance.

He's only had 2 seasons in league 1 including the last one, so hardly established. Most on here would also have accepted anything for Fryatt let alone 2million.

He's not coming, end of, move on

Or we could just keep debating whether he's worth a fee that we're not going to pay anyway ;)

I'm surprised he plays in boots,they usualy like to feel the ground under their feet

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

very primitive people ..his type

Indeed but you never see one mowing a lawn. :icon_lol:

Has Dyer ate any spectators yet ?

You racist bastards! I am afraid I am going to have to complain to the highest authority on this forum about the posting behaviour you two have shown! I think an infraction would not be harsh enough. Disgusting behaviour! Anyone would think you know HTB!

I would make you stand with MHS in the 1884 pre match as a punishment.

Last edited:
My original suggestion was that Lloyd might be a warm weather player and had no racist intent. The most exciting Leicester player I have ever seen was Keith Weller and he played in leggings during the cold period. This may be the answer for Lloyd Dyer.
Lloyd can, of course, put these suspicions to rest by playing well throughout the winter months next season.
My original point remains that I believe that Fryatt will score goals if he has players who can create chances and that bringing in such players is the top priority.

Celtic want Marc Antoine Fortune for 5 million and that it about all they have to spend. I can see Cox staying at Swindon after all of this.

You racist bastards! I am afraid I am going to have to complain to the highest authority on this forum about the posting behaviour you two have shown! I think an infraction would not be harsh enough. Disgusting behaviour! Anyone would think you know HTB!

Who's that then??

MK get your irony definition out again. :icon_wink

My original suggestion was that Lloyd might be a warm weather player and had no racist intent. The most exciting Leicester player I have ever seen was Keith Weller and he played in leggings during the cold period. This may be the answer for Lloyd Dyer.
Lloyd can, of course, put these suspicions to rest by playing well throughout the winter months next season.
My original point remains that I believe that Fryatt will score goals if he has players who can create chances and that bringing in such players is the top priority.

Lloyd Dyer in white tights!!:icon_eek:
He would like a choc ice on a stick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00