Coxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping that we would sign Cox ( we still might if we are calling their bluff, nobody will pay 2.5mill) but i never saw him as a replacement/back-up for Howard.
Its stated that we are going to move on to other targets, i hope its more of a target man eg, Beckford Ellington etc

Last edited:
Maybe Swindon think there in with a good chance of keeping him as the high price tag and the chairmans comments would seem to suggest.

Last edited:
Maybe Swindon think there in with a good chance of keeping him as the high price tag and the chairmans comments would seem to suggest.

Then I want to be his agent as I would be looking for at least 20k a week. :icon_wink

Other targets have come to the fore hey, Welcome Mr Tevez.

I'm not sure 2 million is that much in this League nowadays.However I'd prefer a Striker proven in this League than someone like Cox,Harewood is the one IMO

I'm not sure 2 million is that much in this League nowadays.However I'd prefer a Striker proven in this League than someone like Cox,Harewood is the one IMO

Not sure about Harewood myself, I suppose a record of scoring every 2.8 games isn't bad, never particulary rated him myself, seemed to miss alot of easy chances

Good, a player who has a good season is not worth 2.5million, there is better players out there for that price.

It seems perfectly clear that we need to sign either Cox or Inzaghi, otherwise we'll be relegated by Christmas.

so you think you know more than np blue, if we don't sign any of these 2 players , we are relegated , thats crap. nigel deserves our respect , the season hasn't even kicked off . i can't believe you come up with that .

so you think you know more than np blue, if we don't sign any of these 2 players , we are relegated , thats crap. nigel deserves our respect , the season hasn't even kicked off . i can't believe you come up with that .

Nope, we're definitely relegated unless we sign Kaka, Ronaldo, Cannavaro, Vidic and Messi TODAY. And Buffon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669