Coxy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazzman

I see the Mercury have came in about two days late. I saw the Mercury noticeboard outside a corner shop whilst on lunch and got all excited. My colleague asked me 'why are you excited?'. I replied 'Cox might be coming'.

Last edited:
If we sign Cox can we play 4-5-1/4-3-3 with Michael Ball and Alan Ball supporting him down the flanks?

A formation with an attacking 3 of

Ball Ball
Cox​

has to be a winner

Perhaps we can get in Dicks to sure up the defence.

Feriol

Imagine the commentary:

"Cox goes in hard on...."

"Cox is behind the defence"

"Dickov's coming on for Cox"

"Cox drops into the hole"

"Cox gets up to score"

"Cox gets the reward for his hard work"

"Cox raped the defender" ;)

olip6

back page of the mercury will read "Cox is a Fox"....i can garuntee it

Harbro-Fox

Legend
back page of the mercury will read "Cox is a Fox"....i can garuntee it

Haha true :icon_bigg Can't see it happening though, however I would love to see him here as I think he is a quality player. Good to see us being linked with quality like him rather than the other scum we were linked with. Come Leicester Cox !

Macky

Gruntled Member
I don't know if anybody else has noticed, but Cox sounds almost exactly like 'cocks' to me. It's almost unbearably funny.

Imagine the commentary "...Fryatt runs with the ball, his cock and balls swinging around inside his shorts, bouncing in time with his tits and he passes to Simon Cox..."

fox58

I don't know if anybody else has noticed, but Cox sounds almost exactly like 'cocks' to me. It's almost unbearably funny.

Imagine the commentary "...Fryatt runs with the ball, his cock and balls swinging around inside his shorts, bouncing in time with his tits and he passes to Simon Cox..."

i hadn't but now you come to mention it...

PONTUS KAAMARK

Its probably been said but he was excellent in the game v us a few weeks ago. Lots of clever running off the ball, an eye for goal and he worked hard. He had good pace too.

Harbro-Fox

Legend
Nowhere near the ability of Cox but this man has always been decent when I have seen him (apart from NTFC this year!)

Ipswich Town striker Billy Clarke will be released at the end of the season.

The 21-year-old joined Ipswich in 2005 but has found first-team chances limited and is on loan at Brentford.

Town manager Jim Magilton said: "I think Billy needs to play regular football and I can't guarantee that, I think a fresh start is what he needs."

Clarke, a former Republic of Ireland Under-21 international, has also had spells with Darlington and Northampton this season.

Macky

Gruntled Member
cox is a fox in the box

Oh, I see what you've done there, that's very clever.

Wouldn't it be brilliant if his name rhymed with 'vaginal-discharge' or 'hairyballsack'?

Graz

Oh, I see what you've done there, that's very clever.

Wouldn't it be brilliant if his name rhymed with 'vaginal-discharge' or 'hairyballsack'?

Like "Raginal Visbarge is about as much use as vaginal-discharge".. that would be an awesome chant

The Voice From Above

:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670