Craig Mackail-Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't work out whether you're joking or you genuinely know nothing about football :102:

It is most definitely the latter. I think I explained my theory about the correlation between Leicester fans who slate Yakubu and know nothing about football in a different thread...

depends on how you view the Yak........ his contribution can look extremely negative, but its in the box where he shows he is either ordinary or superb at times he looks good and others he gets his feet in a twist.................... so as far as I am concerned he is an expensive enigma

I cant see anyone rushing in to get him ,hes bloody idle (and i do know about my football ,ive watched it for 50 years ,what about you ?

I cant see anyone rushing in to get him ,hes bloody idle (and i do know about my football ,ive watched it for 50 years ,what about you ?

Judging by your comments in your previous post, you may not have been paying attention.

you know if the yak signs he will score a guaranteed 25 goals, irrelevant of what work rate/team contribution , i would hope CMS can get similar tally but it is hope not guarntee, btw what u can guarantee is unlike yak he will work his butt off every game (as a combination they would be awesome, especially with Nugent out wide helping, and that rock solid defence), sort it sven!

So in your opinion (based on 50 years of watching football no less), strikers should use up all their energy running around after lost causes like someone with his arse on fire rather than conserving it for short passages of play where they can actually be effective? I refuse to believe anyone can watch the game for half a century and not understand the basics of it, so I choose to believe you're joking. Good one, alli :thumbs_up

Last edited:
The yak haters will love CMS. He's all workrate and anglosaxon looking.

I hope he can bang in a few goals, but I wouldn't be surprised if Sven stuck him on the wing. If he can sniff yaks goal ratio I will be impressed and surprised.

The yak haters will love CMS. He's all workrate and anglosaxon looking.

I hope he can bang in a few goals, but I wouldn't be surprised if Sven stuck him on the wing. If he can sniff yaks goal ratio I will be impressed and surprised.

That seems the norm these days, spend 2-4 million on a striker and play him on the wing... Great...

Theres one thing for sure he wont be working his butt off anymore seeming like he will be spending his time sitting on his butt on the bench if he stays were he is getting his big wage doing nothing .

The rumour I have heard is that the deal is off because he wants too much money. I have no idea whether the source is credible or not.

Well Miles he didnt put in a full shift when he came ,so hes no loss mate.

:icon_roll:bang:

I can't work out whether you're joking or you genuinely know nothing about football :102:

I can't believe you even have to ask that.

My Gran watches football, she's almost 90 as well. Doesn't mean she actually knows or understands anything about the game!

So in your opinion (based on 50 years of watching football no less), strikers should use up all their energy running around after lost causes like someone with his arse on fire rather than conserving it for short passages of play where they can actually be effective? I refuse to believe anyone can watch the game for half a century and not understand the basics of it, so I choose to believe you're joking. Good one, alli :thumbs_up

I've just figured it out......he wants another Waghorn!!

Um...... how many goals did HE get last season running around like a headless chicken compared to Yak who only ever moved when he needed to be in place to put the ball in the net?

alli.....I'm not normally disrespectful to folk two generations above me but you are an idiot.

Last edited:
:icon_roll:bang:

I can't believe you even have to ask that.

My Gran watches football, she's almost 90 as well. Doesn't mean she actually knows or understands anything about the game!

I've just figured it out......he wants another Waghorn!!

Um...... how many goals did HE get last season running around like a headless chicken compared to Yak who only ever moved when he needed to be in place to put the ball in the net?

alli.....I'm not normally disrespectful to folk two generations above me but you are an idiot.
I too disagree with Alli's comments but I think 'idiot' is a little harsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566