Crewe 0-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good second half, shitty little ground really.Good day out. I'll whack my photos up to Flickr in a mo.

Twelve glorious minutes where we stroked it about and Crewe just couldn't live with us. The rest doesn't need to be mentioned.

Good second half, shitty little ground really.Good day out. I'll whack my photos up to Flickr in a mo.

Yes but some of thep hotos I got I could have pracitcally been on the pitch, I'm gonna miss that when we go to the more sterile grounds again next season!

Thought Crewe were fantastic in how they showed their respect to us, gaurd of hounr, playing 'we are the Champions, their fans sticking around at the end to applaud our lads(depsite seeing their own boys trudge off looking absolutely dejected.)

It was a good day.
Gonna put my photos up in amo.

Fingers crossed, we'll all be just as happy in 50 or so weeks from now.

3-0 away from home a good way to round off what turned out to be an enjoyable season, especially on the road with 48 points away from home

Every time Gradel came over to the corner to warm up or take a corner the crowd where chanting Maxidinio and he was giggling like a school girl! Dickov was a character as well, kept starting the wave.

Not the best first half but the second half was very good. Great goal from Bruno.

Fair play to Crewe fans applauding the Leicester buses at the end. I hope they bounce back.

Let's enjoy the summer role on next season!!

P.S When are the fixtures out for 09/10?

Why does it depend whether a season ticket is worth it?

This year I had to be at University till 8pm on Tuesday evenings. Thus I'd miss a good percentage of the games. That day could change as could other commitments.

I am working out whether it would be worth buying a season ticket considering I go 10 homes and 15 away knowing I get the added bonus of priority etc.

This year I had to be at University till 8pm on Tuesday evenings. Thus I'd miss a good percentage of the games. That day could change as could other commitments.

I am working out whether it would be worth buying a season ticket considering I go 10 homes and 15 away knowing I get the added bonus of priority etc.

Oh right. You waiting for the fixtures to come out before you decide then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669