Crewe Alexandra - Sat 2nd May '09 - 3pm - SOLD OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a phone call from my email on Monday with 2 tickets, so I think they are doing as they said.

phoned at lunch time yesterday, then emailed at 1223 yesterday, we are both p2, on hold now trying to get some clarification....

Just Got them!! 20 mins on hold. the lady said they have stapled the tickets to each email that came in yesterday and are ringing people to confirm that they have got tickets later on today

Just Got them!! 20 mins on hold. the lady said they have stapled the tickets to each email that came in yesterday and are ringing people to confirm that they have got tickets later on today

Did you ask her to stick an extra one on for Clee?

I was there at 7.25am. Thank feck we've out of this division soon.

Behind me I even had a 'tout. He intended to buy tickets from his 15 season tickets - these season tickets he's bought himself and he goes into the ticket office to swap for singular home tickets, so he can sell at a profit with the £22 stated on the ticket. He does this for away games too but with the added bonus of travel! Then mentioned all the priority he's got for the big four and that attempting to buy a Arse v United ticket who have been too much of a risk for his 'business'. Quite a lot of twaddle.

Last edited:

Behind me I even had a 'tout. He intended to buy tickets from his 15 season tickets - these season tickets he's bought himself and he goes into the ticket office to swap for singular home tickets, so he can sell at a profit with the £22 stated on the ticket. He does this for away games too but with the added bonus of travel! Then mentioned all the priority he's got for the big four and that attempting to buy a Arse v United ticket who have been too much of a risk for his 'business'. Quite a lot of twaddle.

It will be the same in any division if we are doing well.

Not sure when I last saw anybody touting City tickets. I hope you reported him.

It will be the same in any division if we are doing well.

Bar probably 5 grounds, if doing well we'll have a fair few plus 3 thousands allocation thus no 6am start for moi.

As for that tout twat, he said to his mate he's going to be hit hard next season because tickets would be more widely available and less people will want to go the ground they have already been (I hope it's the case you parasite). He was a creep to the point that he knew everyone's name in the ticket office.

He was a creep to the point that he knew everyone's name in the ticket office.

How can the ticket office be so blind to what he is doing though?

Why would anyone buy a £22 ticket for more than the face value when tickets have been so readily available this season? I can understand why for away games that have sold out but not home games. :102:

Why would anyone buy a £22 ticket for more than the face value when tickets have been so readily available this season? I can understand why for away games that have sold out but not home games. :102:

No one has said he'd sell thm for more than £22. If he sells the tickets for £22 he'd be making a big profit, they cost a lot less than that as part of the season ticket.

Last edited:
Crewe have reduced the price of tickets today.

The adult price is down to just £10 with concessions from a little as £2.

If you have already bought a ticket you can visit the ticket office and claim a refund !!!

Could we have a large queue of Leicester's finest outside the Crewe ticket office on matchday or are they able to offer cheaper prices to their own fans ?

Crewe have reduced the price of tickets today.

The adult price is down to just £10 with concessions from a little as £2.

If you have already bought a ticket you can visit the ticket office and claim a refund !!!

Could we have a large queue of Leicester's finest outside the Crewe ticket office on matchday or are they able to offer cheaper prices to their own fans ?

Local promotion - reduced prices do not apply to away fans.

Just had a look at train prices £20 return from sheffield to Crewe with a YP rail card. Is there a cheaper way? it seems rather expensive.

Just had a look at train prices £20 return from sheffield to Crewe with a YP rail card. Is there a cheaper way? it seems rather expensive.

Sheffield to Stockport off peak day return with YPR £9.40
Stockport to Crewe off peak day return with YPR £6.95
Total: £16.35

You can shave another couple of quid off this as there are some cheap advance tickets between Sheffield and Stockport and return.

Alternitively, if your on a real tight budget and not overly fussed about time you could go via Derby.

Sheffield to Derby off peak day return with YPR £5.40
Derby to Crewe off peak day return with YPR £5.70
Total: £11.40

Going via Derby would take about 25 mins longer.

If you dont mind getting advance tickets for the Sheffield/Derby and Derby to Sheffield bits(2 X £2) you can cut the total cost down to £9-70.
Get on the 10-23 from Sheffield as thats only one with the £2 price that get there at right time. The only part not so certain would be the Derby to Sheffield bit as you are getting this in advance and you really need to know what time you are in Derby BUT the 19-11 from there allows the £2 price.

As the cost isnt as bad as I thought I am tempted myself as I live in Sheffield. Even though I have not got a ticket. Just so I can be there and you never know I could pick up a ticket

SEE Virgin website* where I got this info from and put BOTH return journeys in and see if these advance tickets are still available

*http://www.virgintrains.co.uk/default.aspx

Last edited:
I think it's just suspected by them and they have no claims that sells the tickets. He doesn't tell the TO that. I assume that the 15 season tickets are not all in his name but relatives etc.

They would have to be ... You can only have one ST in your own name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566