Crewe Alexandra - Sat 2nd May '09 - 3pm - SOLD OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Crewe Alexandra - Sat 2nd May '09 - 3pm

the pubs just down road from ground (behind the main away stand) were alright last time i went. I'm making a night of this one as Crewe seems like a cracking place for a night out!
just have to secure my tickets :icon_roll

Anyone know how the club work through e-mails etc?

Because I have read of people putting orders in on e-mail and then when it comes to their turn in priority, the club allocate them tickets but then walk-up peeps come into the equation. Do the club allocate so many for e-mail or phone orders or just work through them at the same time as walk-up's.

Not a moan, just interested.

Last edited:

Because I have read of people putting orders in on e-mail and then when it comes to their turn in priority, the club allocate them tickets but then walk-up peeps come into the equation. Do the club allocate so many for e-mail or phone orders or just work through them at the same time as walk-up's.

Hazz is this a general question or specific to this game?

If in general then the club would look at the liklihood of them selling out. For instance if we got 5000 tickets at Carlisle the chances are they woudn't all sell. So if you were P3 and e-mailed on P1 sales day then they would call you or process your order when it's P3 sales day.

If your question is specific to this game, the club have made it clear that P1 is Monday and P2 is Tuesday, any further tickets are on a first come first served basis for P3 on Wednesday and so on.

Hope that helps.

Hazz is this a general question or specific to this game?

If in general then the club would look at the liklihood of them selling out. For instance if we got 5000 tickets at Carlisle the chances are they woudn't all sell. So if you were P3 and e-mailed on P1 sales day then they would call you or process your order when it's P3 sales day.

If your question is specific to this game, the club have made it clear that P1 is Monday and P2 is Tuesday, any further tickets are on a first come first served basis for P3 on Wednesday and so on.

Hope that helps.

General, Notts. I know a lot of people order early on e-mail a couple of days before the P'boro game as P3's and got tickets but who gets the priority the P3's waiting in a line or the P3's who sent an order in via e-mail. Just interested to know how ticket office works, maybe I am being a nosey bleeder because it's never been an issue. As with Dons when we got the extension it was walk up and on the dog and bone only.

However, I intend to be waiting in line at about 7am on Wednesday morning if they are any left. It's my bro's birthday (the game day that is).

General, Notts. I know a lot of people order early on e-mail a couple of days before the P'boro game as P3's and got tickets but who gets the priority the P3's waiting in a line or the P3's who sent an order in via e-mail. Just interested to know how ticket office works, maybe I am being a nosey bleeder because it's never been an issue. As with Dons when we got the extension it was walk up and on the dog and bone only.

However, I intend to be waiting in line at about 7am on Wednesday morning if they are any left. It's my bro's birthday (the game day that is).

I couldn't answer that question. If it was that busy I would expect it to be in person & phone orders only.

As for you being down there at 7am on Weds, I would think you will be ok.

I am aware that the ticket office has tightened up on the priority system over the latter part of the season. This has been brought about on account of the number of complaints from people who have been aware that others have been 'served before their turn'.

I am aware that the ticket office has tightened up on the priority system over the latter part of the season. This has been brought about on account of the number of complaints from people who have been aware that others have been 'served before their turn'.

Mrs Boc moaning about you again ?

They are on Coach 3 for Fox Travel when I rang up today. At about 4ish.

Anyone know how the situation is with ticket availability? (if there are many left)

Last edited:

Anyone know how the situation is with ticket availability? (if there are many left)

It's Tuesday evening, so if they have been strict with the priorities, there should be between 600 and 800 tickets left at minimum.

email applications were cut off as of 6.00pm tonight all those recieved before this deadline will be dealt with.

All tickets SOLD OUT

I emailed yesterday saying i wanted 2 tickets. Was on hold for 21 mins 43 secs before a message came on saying they could not deal with my request and cut me off. What are my chances?

I emailed yesterday saying i wanted 2 tickets. Was on hold for 21 mins 43 secs before a message came on saying they could not deal with my request and cut me off. What are my chances?

Not good.

Do you mean that you emailled and you phoned?

If you emailled during the day and both of you are P3 or above, I reckon you will have a fair chance. If you are Members or 'below', next to no chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566