Crewe Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brauny Blue said:
You jinx, you should stay away......go and do some shopping with Mrs MK.
BTW i've not seen us lose at the Walkers yet. Oh dear thats fecked it.:icon_roll
Feck!
You not been since it opened or something BB?:icon_eek:

So will my or brauny's record be broken?
Get your money on the draw chaps...(and birds,)...

Based on history and recent results there's no reason to suspect anything other than a draw and with our defence going through yet another sticky patch make that a score draw. That begs the question can we score more than one goal, err maybe. Put me down for 2-2.

DesertFox said:
Aye up MF, one post and you've pulled! :icon_razz :icon_wink

I'm sure I have pulled DesertFox but I'm afraid you're not my type !!!

Having been for a couple of early doors sherbets and now full of dutch courage - helloooo ladies, my kind of forum.

Mighty Fox said:
Having been for a couple of early doors sherbets and now full of dutch courage - helloooo ladies, my kind of forum.

highlandfox said:
yoo-hoo ducky! nice to see you sailor!

:icon_roll Please Highland, give it a rest....

I'm hoping with a mad passionate crowd behind them :icon_eek: the boys will give a creditable performance and win 2-0.

C'mon you foxes!!!

its going to be 4-1 with a goal from smith, 2 from hume and one from maybury. they will score through varney if he plays.

Mighty Fox said:
I'm sure I have pulled DesertFox but I'm afraid you're not my type !!!

welcome.gif

ScarboroughFox said:
as harsh as it sounds i don;t have alot of hope for this one, i can see Crewe walking away with it and another week of moaning from us all.

Come on City prove me wrong

what with CL's comments about the result being the most important thing I expect a really dour performance with the risk of it being 0-0 or 0-1 Crewe

If Crewe are going to score :018: , it would be nice to see former Quorn striker Varney get it. At the away game vs Crewe (the only match I've seen live this season) I saw who I assumed were his family, wearing City shirts with Varney on the back.

I'm going for 2-1, Varney to open for Crewe, Hume to equalize, and de Vries to get a headed winner late on (maybe after coming on as sub) :icon_cool

ScarboroughFox said:
as harsh as it sounds i don;t have alot of hope for this one, i can see Crewe walking away with it and another week of moaning from us all.

Come on City prove me wrong

Hate to say it, but I agree. :icon_sad:

Feck me we are a cheery, optimistic bunch tonight, surely with MK being the lucky charm tomorrow and having his pink talkingballs poster of the year sash being presented by former foxes legend and alleged marmite muncher Daisy Oldfield at half time, we are in for a truly memorable afternoon.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Feck me we are a cheery, optimistic bunch tonight, surely with MK being the lucky charm tomorrow and having his pink talkingballs poster of the year sash being presented by former foxes legend and alleged marmite muncher Daisy Oldfield at half time, we are in for a truly memorable afternoon.

MK might be. :eek: :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_lol: ;)

PFKAKTF FOX said:

Memorable? Not really - I thought MK was up to that kind of thing most weekends... :icon_lol: :icon_wink :icon_roll

PFKAKTF FOX said:
surely with MK being the lucky charm tomorrow and having his pink talkingballs poster of the year sash being presented by former foxes legend and alleged marmite muncher Daisy Oldfield at half time, we are in for a truly memorable afternoon.
Pink? At least it'll go with my eyes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670