Crewe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to think that we will give them a pasting, however, when it comes to clubs ending bad runs and such like, we are normally very accommodating so could well go the other way.

Yet another one missed for me ... got to take Mrs SJN back to the ossy in London

I hope Steve Howard will be back instead of Campbell. Surely someone last season must have pointed out to Campbell that he keeps getting caught offside - why is he still doing it? I was surprised that DJ got the nod ahead of Dickov.
A confession I went on the Sun's website to look at their football coverage. I am sure noone on this forum is a regular Sun reader so they will have missed their claim that against Scunthorpe "Matthew King put the ball past Paul Henderson for Leicester's winner."

we need to do to them what we did to cheltenham. stuff them.
Campbell and Fryatt for me. Gilbert back in. Give them a grinding down and then loose gradel, howard and ashley chambers on them in the last 30 mins.

it's time to kick on....

If fit Howard will start IMO,I'd imagine he is one of the first names on NP's teamsheet

Dario G back in charge. I'm a little concerned we slip up here, but we should be looking to win convincingly.

I hope Steve Howard will be back instead of Campbell. Surely someone last season must have pointed out to Campbell that he keeps getting caught offside - why is he still doing it? I was surprised that DJ got the nod ahead of Dickov.
A confession I went on the Sun's website to look at their football coverage. I am sure noone on this forum is a regular Sun reader so they will have missed their claim that against Scunthorpe "Matthew King put the ball past Paul Henderson for Leicester's winner."

In their paper they had DJ in the League One team of the day.......out on the wing.:icon_roll

With that reporting I reckon they got him mixed up with Dyer.

Having just seen the extended highlights it looked like DJ did O.K . Granted I wasn't at scunny, so i'm not in a position to argue with those that went, but I think he will offer more to us as a team (once he gets a run) than that usless lump Frankie, whom if he carries on playing the way he has, we won't be able to give him away. I think it's fair to say I feel he's over rated and over played!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670