Crystal Palace go in to administration

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's sad, but from a selfish footballing point of view it's good news as they are right below us in the table.

They seemed to intimate on the sports news on the radio this evening that it wasnt definite they would have 10 points deducted - I would hope he's wrong or the other clubs that lost points might have something to say about it

edit: I've just read the link - do you think they will dip in and out a la Ipswich and get away with it??

Last edited:
They seemed to intimate on the sports news on the radio this evening that it wasnt definite they would have 10 points deducted - I would hope he's wrong or the other clubs that lost points might have something to say about it

edit: I've just read the link - do you think they will dip in and out a la Ipswich and get away with it??

No.

This could get worse for Palace, with their better players about to be ripped out of the squad too....

one player we should get is the Aussie Nicky Carle. Can't get a game at Palace but is quality.

A slight paradox there Listeth.

he was in the Aussie side...best player award in A League...went to some Turkish side, then Bristol City...they sold him for 1 Million quid to Palace, but Warnock doesn't like the look of him. I have seen him play many times and he's a very good player.

he was in the Aussie side...best player award in A League...went to some Turkish side, then Bristol City...they sold him for 1 Million quid to Palace, but Warnock doesn't like the look of him. I have seen him play many times and he's a very good player.

Then I shall take your word for it. Warnock seems like the kind of stuborn tosser that wouldn't use a decent player.

Last edited:
I can't see much joy in all this.

It only tends to confirm the vulnerability of clubs who find a rich owner and have a dependency on that individual.....and then it all goes pear shaped.

I can't see much joy in all this.

It only tends to confirm the vulnerability of clubs who find a rich owner and have a dependency on that individual.....and then it all goes pear shaped.

Quite right. Never good for a club to be punished for their financial miss management. I understand why it has to be done for teams like Leeds qute clearly taking the piss but never good to see.

Rough days.

Not that bad they will comfortably stay up anyway and Moses and co were going to leave to better teams anyway.

The administrators have forbidden Colin from playing Victor Moses in their next match. I think they may possibly be flogging him.....

As much as I hate the manager and the ground and the chairman and the..... it's always horrible to see a football club in a position like this, hope they get through it ok without doing a Rotherham/Luton etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669