Crystal Palace match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I've previously stated we have a few good players, what we don't have is a team.

Tim Davies on Radio Leicester at 2.20 apparently..

No team news yet, they're talking about egg chasing....zzzzzz. I hate this Welsh bloke.

Tiatto back, Elvis and hume upfront, Sylla dropped

playing 4-4-2

He's playing chuffing Kisnorbo again :confused: :075: :017: :009:

City: Douglas, Stearman, McCarthy, Dublin, Maybury, Hughes, Kisnorbo, Gudjonsson, Tiatto (c), Hume, Hammond.
Subs: de Vries Johansson, Smith, Henderson, O'Grady.

Wahey, football.

Said it's going to be a scrap today and he's picked a team for that. Apparently Kisnorbo's had the shits.

Team is:
Douglas

?
?
?
?

Hughes
Kisnorbo
Gudjonsson
Tiatto

Hammond
Hume

Eww, that's hideous. Tiatto picked over Smith! What the **** is that about!? Horrible. And we're not attacking today... sitting back and hoping to counter. ****ing hell, we've lost it. Levein has said we're going to scrap for it today... ie, we're going to have a player sent off.

Tried to sign 2 players but both are no's because their teams had injuries on Satuday

Didn't actually hear them say who's in defence, don't think they did?

He's playing chuffing Tiato again :frown: :102: :confused: :064: :085:

Is Smith still carrying that knock?

Although TBH he was a liability himself in the last game.

Steven said:
City: Douglas, Stearman, McCarthy, Dublin, Maybury, Hughes, Kisnorbo, Gudjonsson, Tiatto (c), Hume, Hammond.
Subs: de Vries Johansson, Smith, Henderson, O'Grady.

I was under the impression Williams has been doing well lately...then he can't even get on the bench? It's stupid.

That team is horrible really.. We'll get someone sent off and lose 2-1 I reckon.

I'm going for...hmm... Joey to be sent off.

It was very apt they were playing I Predict A Riot in the background when Leveing gave out the team news

highland fox said:
I agree PFKAKTF...(me and you agreeing what next !?) We need a couple of expierienced heads to go with the younger players.The older ones we have got are too old/fecked .27-32 age bracket is what we should be looking at just for 2 players IMO.I think CL was wrong to keep any of them and his decision to keep Wilcox mystifies me:icon_conf

I think Levein has been badly let down by his 3 senior outfield pro's this season, granted he must shoulder some responsibility for choosing to stick by these players, the actual influence and impact the three have had has been minimal to say the least, IMO the younger players have had to shoulder more responsibility and pressure than they should have done, although it will benefit them long term it certainly hasnt helped Levein this season and that is disappointing to say the least, the senior pros are the players who should be Levein's safety blanket, the guys who help pick up the younger players and set the example.

The reason we agree H is because we are talking sense and in reality should Levein lose his job, those 3 players need to seriously look at themselves and admit they have let the manager down, a manager who showed great faith in them in the summer.

TD avoids the questions. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :icon_roll

Steven said:
TD avoids the questions. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :icon_roll
he really should be a politician.

Tim nice but dim gets all defensive ooooh.

Newsfalsh:

John Barber now making Tim Davis' decisions.

Graz said:
I was under the impression Williams has been doing well lately...then he can't even get on the bench? It's stupid.

That team is horrible really.. We'll get someone sent off and lose 2-1 I reckon.

I'm going for...hmm... Joey to be sent off.

I knew as soon as Williams was out muscled in midfield and it led to the winner for Norwich that he wouldnt feature today, that is one of the criticims I have of Levein, he seems to love a scapegoat, and how can anybody play without fear when they know that the likelihood is one mistake and they are out. He certainly seems to have his favourites and Gareth aint one of them.
Disappointing really because I thought Williams was at the heart of all our best moves on saturday.

Has Tim got a part in the local panto playing Wishy Washy?

Ox Fox said:
Has Tim got a part in the local panto playing Wishy Washy?
no but he likes aladdin....allegedly....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566