Crystal Palace - now Monday night for SKY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me or are we playing in a hell of a lot of sky games recently? We only seemed to be on Sky about twice the last few seasons, weve already been on about 5 times! Plus this one, plus Plymouth etc

Is it me or are we playing in a hell of a lot of sky games recently? We only seemed to be on Sky about twice the last few seasons, weve already been on about 5 times! Plus this one, plus Plymouth etc

There has been a call from the Insomniac Society for Sky to show more of our games

Last edited:
There has been a call from the Insomniac Society for Sky to show more of our games

Those sadistic bastards. I still wonder if anyone managed to make it through to the final whistle of the Scunthorpe game.

shit now all the palace fans will see us lose and i cant even make out like we killed them but were unlucky.

shit now all the palace fans will see us lose and i cant even make out like we killed them but were unlucky.

No they won't... We'll stuff 'em and I shall watch the match in the Palace too, which will make it all the sweeter.

I understand the inconvenience for those who have bought train tickets but great news for me, and yes, we have been shown on Sky a lot this season. Four times already.

Last edited:
Save me having to leave my house to watch that shite.

Can not say there are still shite what with the new players we have just got ill till after tomorrow first before making a statement like that :icon_bigg:icon_wink
I was just having a calculated guess/prediction :icon_wink

Almost bought a train ticket to get to this match the other day, my indecision whether to go or not has saved me some money. I bet some people will have already bought non-refundable tickets though.

Just how little notice do these b*stards have to give, and why can't people get compensated!!:bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669