Crystal Palace - Sat 18th August 2007 - 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Kick Off: 3pm

Tickets

There are 2232 tickets available for this fixture.

Ticket prices are £20 for adults, £10 for concessions (Under 16's/Over 60's)

Tickets go on sale:

Monday 30th July: STH Priority 1

Tuesday 31st July: STH Priority 2

Weds 1st August: STH Priority 3

Thursday 2nd August: Members

Friday 3rd August: General sale

Fox Travel

Fox travel departs from the stadium at 9.00am.

Fox Travel prices are:

Adult (season ticket holder) £14, (non season ticket holder) Adult £15
Concession (season ticket holder) £12, (non season ticket holder) Concession £13.

Directions & Parking

There are many ways to get there, but this IMO seemed the best route.

Approx 135 Miles (Allow a good 4 hours for travelling)

M1
M25
Leave the M25 at Junction 10 and follow the A3 towards London. After about ten miles you will reach the Tolworth roundabout at which you turn right onto the A240 towards Epsom. After about three miles turn onto the A232 towards Sutton. Follow the A232 through Sutton and Carshalton and just before reaching Croydon, turn left onto the A23 north towards Thornton Heath'. Where the A23 bears left at Thornton Heath (at the Horsehoe pub roundabout). Here you must go straight over, into Brigstock Road (B266), passing Thornton Heath Station on your left and bearing right on to the High Street. At the next mini roundabout, (Whitehorse Road/Grange Road) go left into Whitehorse Lane. The ground is on your right.

There is plenty of street parking in the area. Please note that the traffic can be pretty bad on Saturdays even without football traffic, so make sure you allow yourself some extra time to make the journey.

Trains

The closest stations are Selhurts or Norwood Junction (About a 10 - 15 mins walk away) - You could also use Thornton Heath (About 20 mins walk away)

All of the cheap £7, £9 and £11 advance single tickets have gone on the trains that would be ideal for the game.

The cheapest train tickets available at the minute are as follows: Various times between 7.30am-11.05am Leicester - London St Pancras (£13).

Rather than buying a railcard in London which will cost £5.70 you will be better to walk to Kings Cross Thames Link and get a Cheap Day Return to Norwood Junction which costs £4.

There are currently various trains from 6.30pm onwards London St Pancras - Leicester (£13).

Alternitavely, you can travel to London on National Express. They have funfares still available at £5 each way on the 9.25am Service and returning on the 6.30pm service. You then need to get a Cheap Day Return from London Victoria to Thornton Heath, this costs £4.

Pubs

There are a variety of pubs to drink at, some of the suggestions from our last visit:

Real Sharapova said:
The Railway Telegraph (Turn right out of Thornton Heath station and it's across the road - it's about 15-20 minutes walk to the ground)

Nottingham Fox said:
For Norwood Junction, The William Stanley (Wetherspoons), 7–8 High Street, South Norwood, London, SE25 6EP

For Thornton Heath, Wetherspoons, 2–4 Ambassador House, Brigstock Road, Thornton Heath, Surrey, CR7 7JG

Last seasons away thread

Last edited:
M25
Leave the M25 at Junction 10

Personally I would investigate either Junction 6 or 7. ;)

Personally, I wouldn't dream of driving from the M1 to Selhurst Park. But if I had to, I would come off on the M4 and make my way in from there.

Party round Alex's afterwards?

Personally, I wouldn't dream of driving from the M1 to Selhurst Park. But if I had to, I would come off on the M4 and make my way in from there.

Which junction takes you from the M1 onto the M4? :102: :icon_wink

If people insist on driving they'd be better off parking north of London and getting a train from there, it will be quicker than driving and a lot less hassle.

Aurely train would be easier though, i am coming from leamington, but surely it saves time on train from leicester?

will someone get my tickets for me for this one? i'm not paying twice because i left the originals in the breadbin (of all places)

i'll be going again, its a world class stadium which shouldn't be missed

Which junction takes you from the M1 onto the M4? :102: :icon_wink

If people insist on driving they'd be better off parking north of London and getting a train from there, it will be quicker than driving and a lot less hassle.

You know very well what I meant, Mr Webbo! But I do agree with your last paragraph.

will someone get my tickets for me for this one? i'm not paying twice because i left the originals in the breadbin (of all places)

i'll be going again, its a world class stadium which shouldn't be missed

Would you like me to get them for you? Is it Fitz and Da - or just Fitz on his own?

PM me.

Would you like me to get them for you? Is it Fitz and Da - or just Fitz on his own?

PM me.

think the best idea would be for me to order them but ask them to be delivered to someone elses house as i'm fecking useless. its fitz and da

think the best idea would be for me to order them but ask them to be delivered to someone elses house as i'm fecking useless. its fitz and da

Let me know if I can be of help.

Let me know if I can be of help.

i will do. the help for preston was much appreciated, and would have been more obviously appreciated had i not fell asleep in the bath and left you waiting outside the ground. cheers mate. i take it you will be definitely attending this one?

i will do. the help for preston was much appreciated, and would have been more obviously appreciated had i not fell asleep in the bath and left you waiting outside the ground. cheers mate. i take it you will be definitely attending this one?

I will. My list at the moment is:

Mansfield
Notts
Accrington - now that the club have sorted out the **** up!
Palace
Charlton
Sheff Wed - but only because I have a buckshee MML return that has to be used before November
S****horpe

That will probably be it up until Christmas.

How much were tickets last year when we visited the cowshed from hell (London)??

How much were tickets last year when we visited the cowshed from hell (London)??

Why do you think Nottingham Fox went to the trouble of providing a link to last year's thread in the OP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566