Crystal Palace - Sat 18th August 2007 - 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me?? This is between me and the Boc, and we are on our way to sorting out our differences.

As mentioned, Boc was rude to me initially. I thought us Leicester fans were all unified for one goal. The rise of the Premiership. Am I going mad or have you seen how this thread unfolded.

I'm keen to say hi to all, I'm a big City fan, who wants to spread the joy and share our successes this season with you guys and girls.

Come on Leicester!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be pedantic, I will point out that you were the first one to be insulting by calling me a pedant. You simply decided that the 'lazy ****er' cap fitted you well.

I'm a big City fan too - but I fear there will be few successes this season.

Anyway - the chariot awaits. I have an appointment in Mansfield and she will be getting her own dinner tonight; I'll bet the lazy ****er has a take-away.

To be pedantic, I will point out that you were the first one to be insulting by calling me a pedant. You simply decided that the 'lazy ****er' cap fitted you well.

I'm a big City fan too - but I fear there will be few successes this season.

Anyway - the chariot awaits. I have an appointment in Mansfield and she will be getting her own dinner tonight; I'll bet the lazy ****er has a take-away.

Being called Pedantic should not be seen as insulting my friend. Some people are just that way. So, in my eyes, the lazy f**ker comment was the first 'blow'.

But, as said, all water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned.

And why the pessemism for the season?? Allen is a top man-manager. He could be the next O'Neill with any luck. Let's back them to the hilt.

Blue Army!! Blue Army!!

Being called Pedantic should not be seen as insulting my friend. Some people are just that way. So, in my eyes, the lazy f**ker comment was the first 'blow'.

But, as said, all water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned.

And why the pessemism for the season?? Allen is a top man-manager. He could be the next O'Neill with any luck. Let's back them to the hilt.

Blue Army!! Blue Army!!

things get taken out of context on this new fangled internet bollocks. i can assure you Boc is a true fan who is (now=was) a home and awayer (football wise anyway) who is a good bloke to meet. he goes out of his way to help everyone as he is generally a decent bloke (but then takes the piss out of me). he actually put up with my womans half asleep shite that she spoke (twice) so he must be reasonable. can't we all just get along? lets all hold hands and drink a drink at palace eh?

things get taken out of context on this new fangled internet bollocks. i can assure you Boc is a true fan who is (now=was) a home and awayer (football wise anyway) who is a good bloke to meet. he goes out of his way to help everyone as he is generally a decent bloke (but then takes the piss out of me). he actually put up with my womans half asleep shite that she spoke (twice) so he must be reasonable. can't we all just get along? lets all hold hands and drink a drink at palace eh?

Absolutely. 10 points from our first five games. Start in the top six, end in the top six. I think we're one signing away from glory days (RF??)!!

Not a word out of place. ;) :023:

Very true indeed, Boc should be shown respect in the flesh and on this forum.
He is well renowned for helping city fans young and old.

im not a MOD but do agree :icon_bigg:icon_wink

say sorry tit

You're the tit for sticking your nose in somebody's else's business, especially when it's already been resolved.

Why stir things up when it's done and dusted?!

I noticed some details about this match when I was in the ticket office.
I'm sure it was Adults £20.

Also the allocation for Accrington is 600 all standing tickets.

I noticed some details about this match when I was in the ticket office.
I'm sure it was Adults £20.

Also the allocation for Accrington is 600 all standing tickets.

£20 is correct. Palace are knocking a fiver off all tickets for their first home game of the season "to ensure SE25 is packed to the rafters in order to cheer in a first home win of the season" (from the Palace official site).

And it's nice to see that they are extending the offer to away fans and not taking advantage of Football League rules which say that they could charge us the full price if they wanted to. LCFC - please take note!!

Does anyone know what date the palace and accrington tickets go on sale?

Accrington is a week today - Monday 30th July. Palace will almost certainly be the same date.

Question for Boc or anyone else in the know.
I may have asked it before but can't remember.:icon_roll

I should be priority one this season but bought my season ticket online, would I be able to take my priority card down and be made priority one?

I should be priority one this season but bought my season ticket online, would I be able to take my priority card down and be made priority one?

There has been no information on this yet this season, but normally you just take your season ticket in and establish (by production of ticket stubs or with the aid of the computer) what priority you are entitled to. This will then be entered against your details in the sytem and you will be given a priority card.

I am priority one now. If you need to borrow ticket stubs, let me know.

You coming Accrington and Palace? I'm getting my tickets on Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669