Crystal Palace - Sat 18th August 2007 - 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I'm a Leicester fan living in Bristol (I was born in Leicester and have always been a fox!). I am an L Block season ticket holder and am trying my hardest to make as many home and away games this season. I will be travelling up to Selhurst Park but on my own, wondered if anyone else was in same position; either travelling from Bristol or just travelling alone to the game. This will be my first away game and just wondered how dodgy it'll be travelling to and from the game alone, and should I avoid wearing my shirt etc. Any tips would be appreciated. Also is anybody planning to meet up before the game so they can travel to the stadium in numbers?!

Cheers

Damien (away game virgin, although every home game is pretty much an away trip for me!)
Am in the same really, go to most away games on my own, i see people i know normally though, once you know a few on here its ok. For wearing team shirts, i do it every game on the train, dont worry about that.

Am in the same really, go to most away games on my own, i see people i know normally though, once you know a few on here its ok. For wearing team shirts, i do it every game on the train, dont worry about that.

Its just wearing your trousers half way down your arse that draws attention to you fludie

:038:When have you seen me like that?

Cant afford a belt spend it on Leicester instead:biggrin:

Glasgow Central Station after the Kilmarnock game...not in the Station toilets I hasten to add

Last edited:
ive been selhurst befor but a long time ago whe wimbledon played, i was wondering do the away team have the whole of the side stand ?

ive been selhurst befor but a long time ago whe wimbledon played, i was wondering do the away team have the whole of the side stand ?

I wouldn't of thought the whole of that side stand was only 2,200 seats seeing as the stadium is 26,000, could be wrong though.

Suspect its just the corner of the stand, got my ticket today and its block x (3rd block from end out of 9 blocks) in the arthur wait stand.

right then, Railway Tavern at Thornton Heath at about 1pm for me, i'm on me own without a ticket

will ask around for talkingballers, but if anyone sees me, i'm six foot one, no hair and er.. i look like the photo on me profile

Fitz, you in the pub? with no Boc i think you'll be one of the few i've met before?

I wouldn't of thought the whole of that side stand was only 2,200 seats seeing as the stadium is 26,000, could be wrong though.

Suspect its just the corner of the stand, got my ticket today and its block x (3rd block from end out of 9 blocks) in the arthur wait stand.

We have the left hand side of the stand, Palace the right.

right then, Railway Tavern at Thornton Heath at about 1pm for me, i'm on me own without a ticket

will ask around for talkingballers, but if anyone sees me, i'm six foot one, no hair and er.. i look like the photo on me profile

Fitz, you in the pub? with no Boc i think you'll be one of the few i've met before?

Sounds good to me, on my own too so i'll keep my eye out. I look like the bloke in my profile pic! Was going to go straight to the game seeing as I don't know anyone going but I fancy a few beers beforehand, gear me up for a rant at Peter Taylor!!

Last edited:
I'll be there, met you at QPR if I remember correctly.;)

you did.

i'll be there as well darth, if you dont recognise me from last time i am sporting a pat sharpe mullet....doubt there'll be too many people doing that

Will see you there then, you'll see me, just look at the back of an away leicester shirt:)

cool, i'll see you guys in there, think i can remember what fitz & real shazza look like :icon_bigg

and be good to meet a few new guys

oh and btw... my real name is oliver :)

hasta manyana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573