Crystal Palace - Sat 18th August 2007 - 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
woo got my hotel booked, its pretty hard to find anywhere.

in london? or accrington? im staying in blackburn for accrington, its only £1.60 back to blackburn after the game. for london i'm sure there's a couple of hotels kicking about

So.....what happens if you haven't yet had your season ticket sent out, are Priority 1 and don't have it in time for when the Accy and Palace tickets go on sale?( Though Palace would'nt be a problem getting tickets for....) And then the Accy tickets sell out....

Tell the truth, I would be just a tad annoyed if it happens to me.....

Last edited:
So.....what happens if you haven't yet had your season ticket sent out, are Priority 1 and don't have it in time for when the Accy and Palace tickets go on sale?( Though Palace would'nt be a problem getting tickets for....) And then the Accy tickets sell out....

Tell the truth, I would be just a tad annoyed if it happens to me.....

Your priority should be carried on the computer.

Accrington tickets are not going to run out. We can have a maximum of 1,600.

Your priority should be carried on the computer.

Accrington tickets are not going to run out. We can have a maximum of 1,600.

any idea roughly how many priority 1s are there Bob? i think this game will be quite popular with fans because of what Ian Rush said

any idea roughly how many priority 1s are there Bob? i think this game will be quite popular with fans because of what Ian Rush said

There's always reckoned to be about 1.000.

What did Ian Rush say?

if I don't drink lots of milk, when I grow up I'm only gonna be good enough to play for Accrington Stanley!

Of course! But it's only hearsay. You have only a little scouse kids word for it.

Message to Boc or anyone with the info.

Apologies if this as already been pointed out, but a chap from work told me he was going to Palace, and was surprised when i told him that i didnt think you could reach it by underground because it was too far south of central London. Am i right:102: looking at the opening post i assume you can get a link from Kings Cross to Norwood on a mainline link

Message to Boc or anyone with the info.

Apologies if this as already been pointed out, but a chap from work told me he was going to Palace, and was surprised when i told him that i didnt think you could reach it by underground because it was too far south of central London. Am i right:102: looking at the opening post i assume you can get a link from Kings Cross to Norwood on a mainline link

The Underground doesn't go anywhere near Selhurst Park. I wrote about the best way of getting there via the National Rail network in another thread yesterday. I will find it and copy it here.

Cheers Boc:icon_wink

This what I wrote in the other thread - Kings Cross Thameslink is very close to St Pancras - you can follow the signs, or leave St Pancras station and make your way down to the main road. Turn left and pass in front of Kings Cross main-line station. Follow the road straight along and you will soon come to Kings Cross Thameslink station on your right. This is explaining the use of the £4 return ticket that Nottingham mentioned in the first post of this thread:

The £4 ticket from Kings Cross Thameslink to Norwood Junction is a Cheap Day Return. It is only valid in Zones 1-4. It must not be used to catch the faster service to East Croydon (Zone 6) and then to return to Norwood Junction. If you get caught doing this, you will be liable for a £20 penalty fare or to be reported for prosecution.

The correct route on the £4 CDR is to take a First Capital Connect train from Kings Cross Thameslink to London Bridge. Change there onto a Southern or SouthEastern service to Norwood Junction. You could alternatively take a First Capital Connect service to Tulse Hill and change there for a Southern service to Norwood Junction. By the time of your return journey the service pattern will have changed slightly - on the return journey, change at London Bridge - the trains from there to Kings Cross Thameslink leave from Platform 6.

This what I wrote in the other thread - Kings Cross Thameslink is very close to St Pancras - you can follow the signs, or leave St Pancras station and make your way down to the main road. Turn left and pass in front of Kings Cross main-line station. Follow the road straight along and you will soon come to Kings Cross Thameslink station on your right. This is explaining the use of the £4 return ticket that Nottingham mentioned in the first post of this thread:

Lovely stuff Boc. Very imformative as always;).

Surely just getting a train to Selhurst would be the easiest, well thats what im doing.

You're not travelling from Leicester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670