Match Thread Crystal Palace v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Cd6oL8BWEAE_tDP.jpg:large

In a way I kind of miss the excitement of finding out the starting line up seeing as it's the same week in week out. Although I know it's good because it means we're obviously doing well.

I'm nervous as always.

In a way I kind of miss the excitement of finding out the starting line up seeing as it's the same week in week out. Although I know it's good because it means we're obviously doing well.

I'm nervous as always.

I like the fact we play the same team every week.

Those 11 names have been seered into my nerve endings over the past 7 months and even in 40 years time when I'm old and grey I'll still be able to rattle off those beautiful 11 consecutive words - Schmeichel, Simpson, Morgan, Huth, Fuchs, Mahrez, Drinkwater, Kante, Albrighton, Okazaki, Vardy. :')

Those 11 names have been seered into my nerve endings over the past 7 months and even in 40 years time when I'm old and grey I'll still be able to rattle off those beautiful 11 consecutive words - Schmeichel, Simpson, Morgan, Huth, Fuchs, Mahrez, Drinkwater, Kante, Albrighton, Okazaki, Vardy. :')

I love to see it too - just kind of miss the excitement of scouring the Internet at 2pm trying to see who's made the team. It was part of my routine which I no longer have to do!

Vardy and Mahrez have scored more goals than Crystal Palace.

Most beautiful sentence in the English language (and various others) language

Oh right I must have missed that.

Hopefully get a first half goal to make them chase the game as we certainly don't want Palarse to score first. Not a happy ground for me personally I think we lost about every time I went there.

Well you better bloody stay away then!!

Last time I went we lost 3-2 I think.

I love to see it too - just kind of miss the excitement of scouring the Internet at 2pm trying to see who's made the team. It was part of my routine which I no longer have to do!

So (possibly) was drowning your sorrows after a defeat; venting your frustrations at the manager/players/tactics/owner; dispassionately taking an interest in who wins the title. And you no longer have to do these either.

Question is, what are you going to do with all this spare time?

I'm not surprised the dressing rooms are so minging. The rest of Selhurst is a craphole (at least it was the (too) many times I've been there in the past).

I wonder what Pardew will find to moan about post-match. Cos you know the smarmy tosser will find something.

I'm bricking it. Nothing about their form against ours tells me I'm correct to feel this way, but we have something huge to lose between now and the end of the season.

I'm bricking it. Nothing about their form against ours tells me I'm correct to feel this way, but we have something huge to lose between now and the end of the season.
I agree. A happily dominant display would be nice but that's not how we roll

Confidence would be sky high if we can turn them over by 2 or 3

RM should have got to that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675