Soyuncu
Barnard

Wilf
Tielemans
Maddison

Lookman
Vardy
Barnes

The team selection is going to include Perez... Another guarantee will be Kasper will pass the ball straight to Zaha to set up a Palace goal with either Vestergaard or Soyuncu getting a card as a direct result of it.

Luckily I'm off to the Peak District on the mtb on Sunday.

Too much time wasted watching us pass sideways along the backline. Life is too short.

I have a ticket for this but my hit this season sucks. West Ham, Brighton and Warsaw. Not sure I can take another shitshow so quickly.

I have a ticket for this but my hit this season sucks. West Ham, Brighton and Warsaw. Not sure I can take another shitshow so quickly.

Seeing as the players couldn't even be arsed to come over and show some appreciated in Warsaw i'd tell them to get ****ed.

Honestly hard to put a back five together that doesn’t make me want to walk into the ocean.

Kasper, honestly….pull your head out your arse mate.

Castagne and Soyuncu have to play, I suppose. Ricardo back in.

****s sake, we HAVE to play 1 of Vestergaard, Amartey or Benkovic don’t we?

I think I'd be tempted to just stick Fofana in there.

He can't be any slower than Vestergaard even in present condition.

Head-to-head

• Leicester City are unbeaten in all four Premier League matches against Crystal Palace under Brendan Rodgers (W3, D1). The Foxes had lost the four previous league meetings under Claude Puel.
  • However, the Foxes have won just one of their past five away matches at Selhurst Park.
Crystal Palace

• Crystal Palace are unbeaten in their three home league games this season, conceding just one goal at Selhurst Park.
  • They could avoid defeat in their opening four home fixtures for just the second time in 25 seasons.
  • However, the Eagles have only won once in their six Premier League games under manager Patrick Vieira.
  • Palace's meagre tally of 14 attempts on target is the lowest in the Premier League this season. However, their shot conversion rate of 43% is bettered only by Brentford's 50%.
  • Wilfried Zaha has been directly involved in eight goals in 12 Premier League appearances against Leicester, scoring six and setting up two. It's his best return versus any team.
Leicester City

• Leicester City have won only five of their past 15 league fixtures, including two of six this season.
  • The Foxes can equal their longest Premier League winless run of four matches under manager Brendan Rodgers, set in February 2020.
  • They have kept one clean sheet in 12 league games.
  • Leicester have both scored and conceded in each of their past 10 away league fixtures.
  • Jamie Vardy has scored seven goals in as many Premier League appearances.

Confirmed that Evans is out and Ndidi will be out for 'a few weeks'.
Am I worried about this, no not particularly. I still think we have the players to cope. We just need to play on the front foot, with aggression and confidence.

Schmeichel

Ricardo
Soyuncu
Vestergaard
Bertrand

Lookman
Tielemans
Soumare
Barnes

Maddison
Vardy

Status